Faith

We pulled up to a house where a Raw Head was terrorizing people

We pulled up to a house where a Raw Head was terrorizing people. Dean and Sam climbed out and went around to the trunk to get the tasers. Y/f/n and I followed.

"What'd you got those amped up to?" Sam asked.

"Hundred thousand volts." Dean replied.

"Damn." Y/f/n said.

"Yeah, I want this raw head extra freaking crispy." Dean said as he began passing out the tasers.

"You only get one shot with these." I said grabbing mine from Dean.

"Yeah," Dean replied "So make it count."

He closed the trunk and we headed into the house. After searching the upstairs and the main floor the only place left was the basement. Dean and Sam being the overprotective guys they are went first. It was a tight squeeze for both of them going side by side but they made it work. When we reached the bottom of the stairs Dean looked in front and Sam took rear watch. Y/f/n and I were left in the middle to keep an eye on the two dorks with us. There was a rattling coming from the closet in front of Dean he slowly started to approach it.

"On three," Sam whispered.

"One. Two. Three." Dean whispered back opening the Doors to the cabinets inside were two little kids.

"Is it still here?" Y/f/n asked.

The little boy nodded. Dean and I made sure the kids were ok.

"Okay." Dean whispered. "Okay, grab your sister's hand. We're gonna get you out of here."

"Let's go, let's go." I said holding on to the little boy's hand and leading him to the stairs while the other three kept watch for the creature.

"Alright, go!" Y/f/n said to the kids as they began to climb the stairs.

Sam started to follow them to make sure they got out of the house ok when the creature grabbed his leg from where it had been hiding under the stairs.

"Sam," Dean and Y/f/n exclaimed.

Dean went to the left of the stairs and shot his taser.

"Sam, Y/f/n get them out of here." I shouted.

"Here, take this." Sam said tossing Dean his unfired taser. Sam and Y/f/n followed the children up the stairs.

"Run," Y/f/n said to the kids.

Dean and I started searching the basement for the raw head.

"Come on." Dean said trying to coax it out.

It popped out at us and punched Dean knocking us both down in the process. Both the tasers were lost. When the creature started to come after us I quickly scrambled away to search for one of the tasers. I found one and shot the thing forgetting I was kneeling in water as the Raw head was electrocuted so was I. I passed out from the amount of electricity that had passed through me.