Phantom Traveler

~~~~~~Y/N's POV~~~~~~

I had been sleeping peacefully until I heard someone noisily opening the door. I reached under my pillow for my gun in case something was gonna hurt me. Hunting with the Winchesters you become paranoid. As I grasped the handle, I heard a familiar voice.

"Wake up whore." Y/F/N said.

"Ugh what time is it?" I asked.

"About Quarter to 6." Y/F/N said.

"I hate you." I retorted rolling over in the bed.

"I know but I brought coffee and doughnuts." She responded.

"I retract that earlier statement." I told her.

"If you hurry you might get to see Dean in his boxers." Y/F/N said.

"Give me 2 minutes." I replied jumping out of bed and throwing pants on and brushing my hair. "Let's go."

"Eager are you." She chuckled.

"Shut up have you seen that man he's an Adonis." I replied throwing on my shoes and following her out the door.

The boy's room was just next door as we knocked we were let in by Sam. Dean was sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Morning princess." I said to Dean taking him in in all his pant less glory.

"When's the last time you got a good night's sleep?" Dean asked Sam while ignoring me.

"I don't know it's been a while I guess." Sam replied. "No big deal."

"Yeah it is." Dean responded.

"It kind of is Sam." Y/F/N put in. I just nodded it was too early for sentences.

"Look guys I appreciate your concern" Sam began.

"Oh I'm not concerned about you it's your job to keep my ass alive. Sure we got Y/N and Y/F/N now to help out but they can't watch me and you and themselves so we need you sharp." Dean interrupted. "Seriously you still having nightmares about Jess?" Sam sat on the bed facing Dean.

"Yeah." He replied. "But it's not just her it's everything I forgot this job man it gets to you."

"You can't let it. You can't bring it home like that." Dean said.

"So what all this it never keeps you up at night?" Sam asked Dean shook his head No "Never? You're never afraid."

"No not really." Dean replied. Sam scoffed and reached under Deans pillow pulling out a knife he just held it up as if to say. "Then what's this for?" Dean grabbed it.

"That's not fear that's precaution." Dean said.

"That's paranoia." Y/F/N said earning a scowl from Dean.

"Alright well whatever I'm too tired to argue." Sam finished just as Dean's phone rang.

"Hello?" Dean answered. "Oh right up in Pennsylvania the poltergeist thing it's not back is it?" Dean asked. "What is it?" Dean questioned. "Yeah sure give us a bit to get there." Dean said hanging up the phone. "Alright guys pack up your crap we got a job." Dean said grabbing his stuff to change.