Something Wicked

~~~~~~Y/f/n P

~~~~~~Y/f/n P.O.V.~~~~~~

We were cruising down a country road in Wisconsin listening to Sam and Dean bicker.

"Yeah. You probably missed something, that's what." Dean said.

"Dude, I ran LexisNexis, local police reports, newspapers, I couldn't find a single red flag. Are you sure you got the coordinates right?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, I double checked. It's Fitchburg, Wisconsin. Dad wouldn't have sent us coordinates if it wasn't important Sammy." Dean replied.

"Well I'm telling you I looked and all I could find was a big steamy pile of nothing. If Dad's sending us hunting for something I don't know what." Sam said getting frustrated.

"Well maybe he's going to meet us there." Dean said.

"Yeah. Cause he's been so easy to find up to this point." Sam retorted.

"You're a real smart ass you know that?... Don't worry I'm sure there's something in Fitchburg worth killing." Dean said.

"Yeah? What makes you so sure." Sam said.

"'Cause I'm the oldest, which means I'm always right." Dean replied.

"No it doesn't." Sam replied.

"It totally does." Y/n pipped up.

Dean glanced over to Sam then looked back at the road grinning a little. We cruised past the sign for Fitchburg, population 20,501.

Dean and Y/n went in to Glasgow's diner to get coffee and ask about anything suspicious. Sam was leaning against the car staring straight ahead. Dean and Y/n crossed the road to us both carrying two coffees apiece. Y/n handed me my coffee.

"Well... the waitress thinks the local freemasons are up to something sneaky but other than that no one's heard about anything freaky going on." Dean said handing Sam his coffee.

"Dean, you got the time?" Sam asked.

"Ten after four. Why?" Dean asked checking his watch.

"What's wrong with this picture?" Sam said indicating the playground he had been watching. There was only one little girl playing on it.

"School's out isn't it?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. So where is everybody? This place should be crawling with kids right now." Sam said.

Y/n and Dean headed toward the playground. They found out that kids had been getting sick. We all dressed in our fed clothes and headed to the Hospital. We entered and headed to the reception desk.

"Dude. Dude I am not using this ID." Sam said.

"Why not?" Dean asked.

"Cause it says bikini inspector on it!" Sam said.