Bloody Mary

~~~~~~Y/n pov~~~~~~

~~~~~~Y/n pov~~~~~~

"Sam wake up." Dean said loudly not only waking Sam but startling me awake as well.

"I take it I was having a nightmare?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, another one." Dean replied.

"Hey at least I got some sleep." Sam stated.

"You know sooner or later we're gonna have to talk about this." Dean said.

"We here?" Sam asked ignoring Dean as I poked Y/f/n awake.

"Yep welcome to Toledo, Ohio." Dean said.

"So what do you think really happened to this guy?" I asked stretching out to look over Sam's shoulder at the paper.

"That's what we're gonna find out." Dean replied. "Let's go." We all climbed out of the car and began walking into the hospital headed for the morgue. The hallway we had to walk down was darkened. Morgue on our left hand side room 144. As we are walking in Dean looks over at one of the desks taking note of the name on the plaque, Dr. D. Feklowicz. 'What the hell kind of name was that?' I thought.

"Hey." The guy sitting at the other desk.

"Hey." Dean replied.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Yea we're the uh med students." Dean said.

"I'm sorry?" The guy asked.

"Oh Dr. Feklowicz didn't tell you?" Dean asked stumbling over the name. "We talked to him on the phone he uh we're from Ohio State. He was supposed to show us the shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper."

"Well I'm sorry he's at lunch." The guy replied.

"Oh well he said-- no it doesn't matter you don't mind showing us the body do you?" Dean asked.

"Sorry I can't Doug'll be back in an hour if you want." Replied the poor man.

"An hour? Oh we gotta be heading back to Columbus by then." Dean said looking around at us.

"Yeah." Sam said.

"Look man this papers like half our grade so if you don't mind helping us out." Dean said before the guy interrupted.

"Look man, No." The guy said. Dean chuckled before turning around. "I'm gonna hit him in the face." He said Sam grabbing his arm to calm him down and stepping in front, grabbing Dean's wallet I stepped forward pulling out several 20's I counted out 100 dollars before throwing it on the man's desk with a smile. He grabbed it and stood "Follow me."

"Dude I earned that money." Dean said holding me back. I handed him his wallet back.

"You won it in a poker game." Sam replied turning to follow the guy.

"Yeah." Dean said like it was obvious.

"Idjits." Y/f/n muttered as we followed Sam.

"Now the newspaper said his daughter found him. She said his eyes were bleeding." Sam said.