Devil's Trap

~~~~~~Y/f/n P

~~~~~~Y/f/n P.O.V.~~~~~~

Dean dialed the number and raised the phone to his ear.

"Where is he?" Dean said in to the phone angrily looking up at Sam. Dean listened to the person on the other line before hanging up his phone.

"They've got Dad." Dean said.

"Meg?" Sam asked and Dean nodded. "What'd she say?"

"I just told you, Sammy." Dean said upset. "Okay, Okay." He wiped his hands across his eyes and began to look around. He grabbed the colt from the bed side table and tucked it in to the back of his jeans.

"What are you doing, Dean?" I asked.

"We got to go." Dean said grabbing his duffle bag and moving to his jacket.

"Why?" Sam asked following him.

"Because the demon knows we're in Salvation, alright. It knows we got the colt. It's got dad – it's probably coming for us next." Dean replied pulling on his jacket. Y/n and I both moved and began grabbing our things.

"Good. We've still got three bullets left. Let it come." Sam said.

"Listen, tough guy, Dean's right, we're not ready, okay? We don't know how many of them are out there. Now, we're no good to anybody dead." I said.

"We're leaving.... Now!" Dean exclaimed.

We gathered the rest of our things and booked ass to the Impala. Dean was speeding down the road and took a turn sideways.

"Oh god if the demons don't kill us Dean's driving will." I muttered holding on to the seat to keep from sliding into Y/n.

"I'm telling you, Guys, we could have taken him." Sam said.

"What we need is a plan. Now, they're probably keeping dad alive, we just gotta figure out where. They're gonna wanna trade him for the gun." Dean said keeping his eyes on the road. Sam shook his head and Dean glanced over. "What?"

"Eyes on the road at high speeds, okay? Jesus." Y/n said to Dean.

"Dean, if that were true, why didn't Meg mention a trade?" Sam asked getting upset. "Dad, he might be...."

"Don't." Dean said.

"Look, I don't want to believe it any more than you. But if he is, all the more reason to kill this damn thing. We still have the colt. We can still finish the job." Sam replied.

"Screw the job, Sam!" Dean said angrily.

"Dean, I'm just trying to do what he would want. He would want us to keep going." Sam replied.

"Quit talking about him like he's dead already. Listen to me, everything stops until we get him back, you understand me? Everything." Dean retorted angrily.