Hell House

~~~~~~Y/n P

~~~~~~Y/n P.O.V.~~~~~~

We were in the Impala somewhere in Texas on Interstate 35. Sam was sleeping in the front seat with his mouth open. Y/f/n was snoring gently in the back next to me. Dean glanced over and noticed Sam. He felt around for a bit then gingerly put a plastic spoon in Sammy's mouth. I snorted a laugh and Dean grinned at me through the rear view mirror. He then pulled out his phone and snapped a picture.

"Send that to me when you get a chance." I said.

Dean nodded his head then turned up the music.

"Fire... of unknown origins.... took my baby away!" Dean and I sang loudly waking both Y/f/n and Sam. Sam jerked awake, and noticed the spoon and panicked flailing his arms around as he spit it out.

"Ha ha, very funny." Sam said turning the music down.

"Heh, heh, heh. Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in east Texas, kinda gotta make your own." Dean said.

"Man we're not kids anymore Dean. We're not going to start that crap up again." Sam said.

"Start what up?" I asked poking my head over the seat.

"That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates." Sam said.

"Aw, what's the matter Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again, huh?" Dean asked.

"Alright, just remember you started it." Sam said.

"Ah ha, bring it on baldy." Dean said.

"Where are we anyway?" Sam asked.

"A few hours outside of Richardson." Dean replied. "Gimme the lowdown again?"

"Alright, about a month or two ago this group of kids goes poking around in this local haunted house." Sam said reading a paper he had printed off.

"Haunted by what?" I asked.

"Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. Legend goes, it takes girls and strings them up in the rafter. Anyway this group of kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar." Sam said.

"Anybody ID the corpse?" Dean asked.

"Well, that's the thing. By the time the cops got there the body was gone. So cops are saying these kids were just yanking chains." Sam said.

"Maybe the cops are right." Y/f/n said.

"Maybe, but I read a couple of the kids firsthand accounts. They seemed pretty sincere." Sam replied.

"Where'd you read these accounts?" Dean asked.

"Well," Sam began sheepishly. " I knew we were going to be passing through Texas. So, um, last night, I surfed some local... paranormal websites. And I found one." He finished rushing the last part.