The Benders

We were eating in some cheesy diner when we caught wind of another case

We were eating in some cheesy diner when we caught wind of another case. A man was pulled under his car in the middle of the night only witness was a young boy. Sam and Dean decided to ask the boy some questions so they dressed as Officers and headed to the boy's home. Y/f/n and I stayed behind in the car as it would be suspicious if four officers showed up asking questions.

~~~~~~Dean P.O.V.~~~~~~

"I know you're just doing your job but the police have been here a week already. I don't see why we have to go through this again. The more he tells the story the more he believes it's true." Mrs. McKay said.

"Mrs. McKay." Sam began as we pulled off our hats. "We know you spoke with the local authorities."

"But this seems like a matter for the state police. So.." I said.

"Don't worry about how crazy it sounds Evan." Sam said. "You just tell us what you saw."

"I was up late... watching tv. When I heard this weird noise." Evan said.

"What did it sound like?" Sam asked.

"It sounded like a monster." Evan said.

"Tell the officers what you were watching on TV." Mrs. McKay said.

"Um... Godzilla versus Mothra." Evan said. This kid had good taste in movies.

"That's my favorite Godzilla movie. So much better than the original? huh?" I said.

"Totally." Evan replied.

"Yeah, he likes the remake." I said indicating Sam.

"Yuck." Evan said.

"That's what I'm-" I started before Sammy cleared his throat.

"Evan? Did you see what this thing was?" Sam asked.

"No, but I saw it grab Mr. Jenkins. It pulled him underneath the car." Evan said.

"Then what?" Sam asked.

"It took him away." Evan replied. "I heard the monster leaving. It made this really scary sound."

"What did it sound like, Evan?" Sam asked.

"Like this whining growl." Evan said.

"Thanks for your time." Sam said before we left.

We stopped to change out of the uniform before heading to a bar. We told the girls everything Evan had told us. Sam was going over the police reports with Y/f/n at the table. Y/n and I were shooting darts.

"So the local police have not ruled out foul play." Sam said.

"Apparently, there were signs of a struggle." Y/f/n said.

"They could be right. Could just be a kid napping." Y/n said walking back with her darts.

"Maybe this isn't our kind of gig." I said. Y/n was kicking my ass in darts.