Reunion

Alexander was very nervous. He sat rather impatiently on the sofa, his hands never still for a moment. He looked very well, his eyes bright and his hair not a wild mess. He had gotten ready, showering and brushing his teeth and actually brushing his hair for once. He was constantly fidgeting. This would be the first time he saw Hercules since their fight, and he was ready to apologize a million times over - something that was highly unusual for him. But he knew he needed to make amends, seeing as he had almost no friends and Hercules meant a lot to him, even if the two shared a more silent friendship. He knew how much it had hurt Herc to see Lafayette run off to France, and it had hurt him even more when news of him getting married to some woman they'd never heard of prior to the announcement of their wedding got around.

Suddenly, he felt his hands gripped by Thomas, and thrown over his head, pinned against the back of the sofa. Thomas leaned over him, looking almost intimidating.
"What the hell?"
"You need a distraction. I'm tired of seeing you fidget."
"And how exactly are you going to-"
His question was cut off when Thomas's lips crashed into his own, a fierce passion fueling his movements. Alex let out a small squeak, freezing momentarily. He was tempted to push him away and roll his eyes, but when Thomas caught Alex's bottom lip between his teeth he knew he wasn't going to be able to say no to this.

Even though he was quite preoccupied with the kiss, his hands were still moving, though now much less innocently. One hand slid beneath Thomas's shirt, and Alex could feel his toned body. He realized he had never seen this man shirtless and he wasn't about to go without that sight for a moment longer. He broke away from the kiss to pull Thomas's shirt over his head, almost urgently.
"Alex, we're expecting a guest," Thomas reminded him.
"He'll knock," Alex replied, his voice hardly more than a whisper as he gazed at Thomas's body.
Sexual desire immediately washed over him, accompanied by extreme anxiety.
But this wasn't Preston.
This was Thomas.
This was Thomas, the man who he desperately wanted to press up against and kiss until neither of them could breathe. The man that he wanted to dominate him.
"But Alex. You said you weren't ready."
Alex shook his head, desperately trying to undo the taller man's belt buckle.
"I'm ready now," he said, his tone pleading.
"No, you're not."
"But-"
"What happens when I do this, Alexander?"
He reached for Alex's pants, roughly yanking his jeans down. Alex shrank back, but was still determined. Thomas caught the reaction, though.
"We're not doing anything until it's completely pleasant for you."
He gave Alex a light kiss, inciting a whine.
"I can do it. It'll just take a bit to get used to it."
"No."
He ruffled Alex's hair with a kind smile on his face.
"It won't be too long now, darling," he said softly.
Alex just huffed.
A knock sounded.

"We wouldn't have had time anyway."
Alex stared at the ground.
"Yeah, yeah. But, um, c-can you get that? Er, I'm kind of..."
Thomas glanced down and smirked. Alex was hard.
He threw a blanket over him, unable to hold back a soft chuckle.

Thomas opened the door, narrowing his eyes at the visitor. "Hercules Mulligan, I presume?" Thomas asked politely. The man smiled. "Yeah, that's me." He glanced over Thomas's shoulder at Alex.
"Alexander!"
He brushed past Thomas and approached Alex, practically picking him up as he embraced him.
Thomas was just a slight bit possessive.
He wondered if Alex was still erect, and whether the other man would feel that, and if-
His next thought infuriated him.
Okay, maybe he was very possessive.
"Careful touching him," Thomas said. "He's been a bit jumpy lately."
"I'm fine," Alex assured.
Their guest sat down, not releasing Alex. Rather, he sat him on his lap.
"Don't-"
"Thomas, it's fine, honestly." Alex smiled at him.
Thomas nodded and turned away from the two, angry at the situation and angry with himself for being so possessive.
He considered leaving to go drive around a bit and calm himself, but he had promised Alex that he would stay. Alex looked very happy that Hercules didn't seem to harbor a grudge.