Intimacy

YALL I AM SO FUCKN SORRY FOR THE GD POLITICAL REFERENCE IN HERE IM SO EMBARRASSED THAT I DONT EVEN WANNA LOOK AT IT TO FIX IT MMMM I AM REFORMED

"How are you feeling this morning, Alex?"
A week had passed since the incident with the alcohol poisoning. He had been a bit under the weather the whole week, and Thomas had called him excessively when he could, since he had to be at work. He made sure Alex was alright, and this particular morning he didn't have to work - it was Saturday. Alex was lying on top of his boyfriend, his head against Thomas's shoulder. He had just awoken, yawning softly.
"'M feelin' okay," he murmured sleepily. "Better th'n yesterday."
"I'm glad, darlin'."
Alex's heart fluttered at the cute name. He should be used to it by now, but he just wasn't, and every time he heard it he felt a rush of warmth.

Alex felt something against his inner thigh, only just noticing it. He shifted against it, and Thomas inhaled sharply. "W-well," Thomas said, "I'm gonna go take a shower."
Alex chuckled.
Morning wood.
He himself despised it when it did affect him, but he could use his boyfriend's little problem to his advantage.
If Thomas wasn't willing to take control, then god damnit, Alex would.
"I don't think so," Alex purred, gently kissing along his jawline and enjoying the feeling of Thomas's stubble under his lips.
He was enjoying every touch, because he was determined this time.

*timeskip the smut...*

*KIDDING SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUT I'M WARNING YOU NOW*

"A-Alex! You're really not h-helping," Thomas hissed, realizing that Alex had noticed his predicament.
"I'm definitely gonna help you," Alex whispered seductively before pressing his lips to Thomas's, straddling him and feeling his own erection begin to form.
"Alex, no..." he felt himself being pushed away.
"You're not gonna say no to this," he said simply, grinding against Thomas.
"Did you just tell me what I am or am not going to do?" Thomas asked, gripping Alex's shoulders. Alex smirked, continuing his slow movements.
"Maybe I did," he murmured, his kisses light and delicate as he made his way down his neck, to his bare chest and down to the waistband of his boxers. Alex palmed him, and Thomas's dick grew even more as it continued to harden. Alex could hardly breathe as anticipation built up within him. There was a sensation akin to hot fire pooling in his loins, causing his entire body to tingle.

Thomas stared at Alex, his expression worried. "I hope you don't feel- ah- fuck!"
Alex had slid his boxers down to reveal Thomas's erection, and taken the head into his mouth.
"I...I hope you don't f-feel pressured into th-this..."
Alex made a hmm? sound, sending vibrations through Thomas's dick.
Thomas threw his head back in pleasure, his body arching upward. Alex removed his mouth, a string of saliva momentarily connecting them before breaking as he raised his head.

"Pressured into what?" Alex asked, his eyes wide and falsely innocent. Thomas squirmed for a moment before stilling himself.
"This.."
"Be more specific, please," Alex said with a smirk.
"Just - any kind of sexual contact."
"The only pressure I feel is my boxers against my cock, love."
He saw a slight blush creep across Thomas's cheeks, the darkness of his skin making it nearly imperceptible.

"Remember, you can stop any time you want," Thomas said as Alex took him back in, his tongue brushing across the underside of it, right beneath the tip. Thomas sat up, tangling one of his hands in Alexander's hair. When Alex suddenly took him in nearly to the hilt, relaxing his throat, Thomas nearly fell backwards. As he bobbed his head, Thomas had the urge to push his head down further, but resisted the temptation and instead balled his fist, feeling Alex's soft hair between his fingers. Alex pulled away momentarily, much to Thomas's displeasure.
"Do what you'd like," he said, gazing at Thomas with a sly smile.
"I won't choke. Even if I did... I wouldn't have a problem with it. I want you to make me yours in every way..." He wrapped his lips around his dick again and continued his erotic actions.
Thomas would be lying if that right there didn't make him want to come in that exact moment. He pushed his head down, closing his eyes in bliss as he thrusted into his mouth very gently.
"F-fuck... Alexander, I'm going to..."
The stimulation disappeared as Alex sat up. Thomas stared at the man, whose lips were slightly swollen and very red.
"Not yet. You democrats, always causing problems that you don't fix. Take the human being known as Hillary Clinton, for example. What about me? Don't you wanna please me?" Alex pouted, leaning up to connect their lips for a moment.