Walang Hanggan: Proposal Scene

It was already 8 of the Saturday evening, still having their rush hour for the remaining scenes in Walang Hanggan for its last week's airing. And the casts were too busy, especially Dawn and Richard for the proposal scene. And the more intimidating is, they two were not in good terms that can seriously, cause great impact on it. Direk Jerry talk to Richard about the case and how it can seriously affect the act. The director ask and talk him to make it up to her and he obliged.

The preparation of each cast was on-air. She's at their tent―knowing that they share in one tent―preparing for the scene. Her personal stylist, meddling on her hair, curling it, while Vivian, her manager slash bestfriend was seated in the mini-couch. "What happened?" Vivian ask, while Dawn was on her script, memorizing it. "Siya naman kasi eh. He provoked me to. It's not my problem anymore." She stood up, walk and stopped behind Dawn―who was seated infront of the make-up table―looking at her in the eyes, by the mirror. "There you go again. Dear, sometimes, you need to lower your pride. Kawawa naman yung tao oh." She disregarded her bestfriend, that she's obviously pissed off, and minded on her script. The door opened from behind and a familiar and a husky voice speak. "Cam you leave us for a while?" He said, closing the door. Vivian and her stylist obliged to while she's still reviewing her script never minding him. "Dawn, can we talk?" The moody mood is in the air and she's having a silent treatment on him. "Dawn..." He said again and she stood up intending to leave the room when he grab her hand and make her face him. "Please! I want this over." He calmly said while looking directly in her eyes. She realized his sincerity and calmed herself down. She stood there and took a deep breath before looking at him straightly. "What?" At last, she talked! It was a relief for him because she knew Dawn after all. "I'm sorry for those, yesterday." She crossed her arms and her left brow raised. "So, you finally understand, dont you?" She said with her pride and tense started to build up. "Okay na. I admit it. Sorry, okay?" She cant resist him anymore. She hug him tightly. "Thats what ai wanted to hear from you since yesterday. Thank you." He hug her back, wearing their huge grins on their lips. The door opened, vomiting Direk Jerry who was obviously surprised in what he saw. They released the hug, giving him the smile. He smile back knowing that they make it up already.

Their act started from, Emily's Dawn together with Johanna of Melissa, walking inside the dark place which only the moon (or the light effects) was present. She started her role. "Johanna, bakit tayo naandito?". They were walking together down the stairs."parang, wala naman atang tao dito." She added looking around trying to see atleast something. "Impossible, I called and told them for reservations." Johanna said. "Eh, parang sarado sila eh. Ag dilim dilim." They stop and stood there. "Sandali, let me check." Johanna said turning around. But she stop her saying, "hindi hindi, wag wag."."bakit?" She ask back. "Baka delikado eh, tsaka, nasaan ba yung security natin, bakit hindi sila nakasunod?". "I gave them money para kumain. Sandali, let me check." She walk away. She tried to stop her again, "hindi hindi, sandali Johanna." But she didnt stop. She followed her by the stare. Johanna open the light switch together with the people yelling, "surprise!" Called her attention and make her face them. "James?" She said and looked at Johanna beside her wearing a smile. They started to walk near them, "Perla?" She still wears her surprised face. "Manang Henya?" She chuckle seeing them all there. Then Richard's Marco walk and come out lastly. "Wui! Marco, ano to? Hindi ko naman Birthday ah?" She ask looking at him weatng a grin. Then he started to talk. "Emily, hindi mo siguro naaalala, pero, mahalaga ang araw na ito. Ito ang araw na, una kitang nakitang nagtrabaho sa Hacienda." She raised her left brow for a sec and look at him, still, with the smile. "Ito rin ang araw na... Una kitang nakilala at nilapitan. Ito rin ang araw na, una mo kong sinupladahan." Now the little bit of chuckle from him and the others came out. "...at tinalikuran..." He continued. "Per alam mo Emily, ito rin ang araw na..." He turn to face the people "...sa harap ng mga mahal natin sa buhay... Itatanong ko sayo ang, isang napakahalagang bagay." He stood there and get something from his hand. She left a sec of chuck. The act continues, when Marco kneel infront of him opening the red small box opening it. "Emily... For the nth time. Will you mary me?" He ask simultaneously, holding the box and a ring on it. The large grins from Daniel and the others drew. "Marco, for the last time, yes, I will marry you." They all cheer up while he put the ring on her left ring finger then, he stoop up. She wrap her hands around his shoulder. The crowd started to uproar in the lead of Coco's Daniel saying, "kiss...kiss.." They both smile as she cup his face with her both hands. She can see him bitting his lower lip. But she instead hug him with their faces compressed with each other wearing her full smile. He dig his face on her neck hugging her so tight.

"Cut!" The director yelled. They all applauded for a job well done. Direk Jerry went praise, "job well done you two." "Thanks direk!" She said and held their way to their tent together with their hands intertwined (which is a normal thing for them). "You did great!" He complimented as they walk inside their tent. "No, we did great." She smiled . "Kaso..." That made her furrowed her brows asking him, "kaso?..." He look at her and continued "kaso, mas maganda sana kung..." He pouted his lips together her eyes widen and slap his shoulder playfully."Baliw ka talaga!" With her matching laugh. He pinched her nose, which he always do back then. "I missed that." He said. "Pero masakit." While she's touching her nose that he pinched. He look seriously and straightly, "oh?" She seems surprise when he held her both shoulders. While he, he's so despirate on her, he wanted to stop, but he cant. He cant, especially that their faces were just inch from each ther. While she, she cant make it to push or avoid him. Because that will totally kill her. And in just a second, she already closed her eyes slowly, and his too. Without further ado, his lips met hers. The kiss that was not for on-cam, not as Marco and Emily but, the Kiss that was true, way back before. At 90's , where, they two were together. When he holds her face. It was all the same. The feelings is mutual. The feelings never really went away, nor changed. It's just kept for almost two decades. The kiss comes on deeper, when he moved his lips and started to roam around, asking for an entrance. She obliged and they were kissing torridly. He stopped and kiss her forehead and hug her.