Way Back In 90's (CharDawn: A Bowl Of Sweetness)

Its their third day since the shooting for Hihintayin Kita sa Langit started, yet the two were still having their Awkward moments off-cam. She cant forget when he kissed her at their second day met. That's why―Awkward. The producer, Ms. Armida Siguion-Reyna notice the two, especially she's such an observant person meaning, they cant escape in her eyes. And she doesnt want that to happened not only in concern to her Film, but for her (now) favourite love team, that she personally created. Her coffee often get cold, only seeing and observing the two, on how they recreate their situation yet, she didnt see any sign. Though she knew Richard to be 'MATULIS' when it comes to women and its all new to her, seeing him doing nothing. And it seems that, someone can get him off guard―except from her Grandma. She talk to Dawn and ask her about it, while she keeps on denying it though she knows how wise person Ms. Armida was. "C'mon Anak. Tell me. Its just not usual and everyone can see that.". Armida said whie holding Dawn's hand, on top of it. Ashamed on the side, she still manage to tell her about the current situation, particularly the 'kiss' thing. Inspite of advices, and some other essential words that she can give to her, Ms. Armida just laugh, not to her (or him) but to their situation awkward thing. Instead, she warned her. "Mag-ingat ka kay Richard, dear. Matulis yan sa babae." Making her realize how 'dangerous' person he was. "But is seems like, nakahanap na siya ng babaeng makakapabagsak sakanya." She added. Dawn didnt get that well. "Ms. Armida, direk's calling you po." He (Richard) said rushing towards them. She patted Richard's back and said "magpakabusog" before leaving the two of them there alone. Another awkward thing. She thought. And another 'IWAS' will do. She stood up and saw Richard standing there holding a bowl of fruit salad. She's kinda surprise, that, where on earth of Batanes did he get that?. By her surprise, she didnt know her left brows did voluntarily raised. "Nakataas na naman kilay mo." he said. It's actually her mannarisms to do the raising of brows when talking especially to not familiar people. Well, is Richard still a stranger to her?. "Why are you here..." Looking down at the bowl of salad. "...And what is that?" Though she wanted to grab those and eat, she cant. Her pride must a must!. "Uhm... I made this fruit salad for you. If you dont mind?". She knew her an athlete person, and she cant deny that she instantly had a crush on him since from the first met. And she didnt know, that he do such things as cooking or baking. The salad really looks yummy and she wanted to eat since its already seven and the food's not yet done. "Uhm... Yeah?". His eyes sparkles upon hearing her and she can see that. They sat beside each other while eating the salad. She realize and appreciated his beeing sweet and caring. He even make 'SUBO' to her only wanted to make her feel that he likes her, and he never failed to. "Ang sarap ha! We should do this more often." She said with her smiles extending the ear, that make him fall in love with her more. "Dont worry. I do cook and bake." He proudly announce. Seeing them there, Ms. Armida Siguion-Reyna can't deny the 'FEELS' that heating between them. Though She's so happy seeing the two with their sweetness, I wonder how many cup of coffee did Ms. Armida let get cold.