Way Back In 90's: CharDawn Forever's Ending

Sorry for the long wait. Here it is, finally. Lol.

It's a week since they last saw each other. A long hell week for them two. Richard seems not in his self about what happened last week. While Dawn on the other side, was regretting and still hurting. She's been a martyr for so long and her head thinks, that it's a right thing to do. She's hurting so much and can't take it anymore. Her heart is still breaking like an endless one, glasses broke into pieces a zillion times and the loneliness and mourning sadness felt. Richard's regret was flowing all over. He thinks, he's such an ass for betraying her. Yes, He betrayed her and she's going on, just go with their relationship just to stand strong. Dawn's a perfect girlfriend to him. Caring, loving and deeply madly in love with him. And he thinks, that, that love in an endless but. No. Everything does have an ending.

Richard's at her house thinking of HIS Dawn, walking in front of him inside their house. If she doesn't left, she must be here taking care of him, cuddling with him and saying sweet words to him. But no, she's there, sitting pretty, teaching himself that Dawn will never leave. Dawn will never be tired and Dawn will never end, loving him. A stupid thinking, isn't it?

He felt arms sneaked around his chest. It was HER, Patricia. Her fling and the girl whom one of his womanising. The fling whom he trust the most.

"Good morning." She said

"I need to go for now." He stood up while putting on his clothes.

"You'll leave me?"

"I need to talk to Dawn."

"What?! It's been a week, Chard. Maybe you should..."

"No Patricia. Not now. I'll call you later."

After asking Vivian where could she be, which he had a hard time on asking. He went to the said place. The place that played a huge thing within their relationships. The place where they become first, friends and after, a lovers. Batanes...

He went to the possible place where she could be and then there, he's right. SHe's standing by the tree at the top of the hill. He's facing her back while her hair was freely flying in the air 'cause by the strong wind. It was already sunset, yet she's still waiting it to set. How she wish they could do this together with Richard.

He slowly walk towards her. His heart's skips a beat and he's quite tense on how she'll react upon seeing him there. But before he could poke her, she speak.

"I wish you're here Richard. I can't deny the fact that I still love you. I still love you no matter what I do." She said and she's obviously crying by the way she utter those words with a sobs.

"I tried to forget you. But I can't. I thought I can, But I just... Can't. Why do you have to do this to me? Am I ugly? Or you're being caged by the way I care for you?. Because it's just too... It just too unfair for me. You should've told me what should I do. But you remained quiet and you left me no clue. I feel so betrayed and ditched. I feel the pain that I can nearly meet my death. I want you, I Love you so so much, Richard. I wished you feel the same way for me too." She said continuously while crying. He can feel the pure guilt in him. The pain that she feel.

"I tried to be perfect and to be an incomparable girlfriend to you. I changed myself for you. I become a bitch to others eyes, but I didn't mind. I don't care about them, as long as in yourself, you know the true me and you love me. But I felt hopeless when you, yourself thinks, that I am. I thought that you Love me for who I am. You trust me. We are two in this relationship right?"

"I WISH I NEVER MET YOU." She said. And after all of what she said, he left. It's painful for him seeing her like that, especially 'cause he's the reason why. He ditched her and made her life miserable. But he can't blame her.

And he thinks this is really a time to move on. He hurt her so much. And she've had enough.

"No more Richard, No more."

While Dawn was still standing there, the sun finally set.

"I Love You, Richard."