Way Back In 90's: Richard and Dawn at Firing Range

It was morning and they were at the car talking about those interests and those showbizness life as an actor and actress. They were not just a simple couples, they two were considered as best of friends and they often are. She took her seatbelts while laughing with him, while he's looking at her still as she laugh. Thats the one this he love the most about her. When she chuckle, or making her 'bungisngis' face. Its actually not their shooting days, that means, they both were free to stroll around. He drive straight, and Dawn notice that they warent driving home. Then, she ask about it. "Where are we heading to?" She ask full of questions. They were heading somewhere and was out of manila. "I want you to accompany me to this place. But! You cant use them.". She's still puzzled on what he's talking about. Until, they atlast, arrive there. It was a shooting range which was Dawn was craving to go to. She wanted to hold those guns and learn to aim and shoot--without Richard knowing--. She's looking around when he's got into his earplugs and glasses. The parts of the gun was unassemble there, at the table. He watched him put it nto its place, and how he holds the gun, aim, and shoot it. It was a closer bullseye. "Wow! Youre good!" She complimented that made him smile. He aimed his gun and shoot again, having a closer shoot. "Chard...". He look at her with a 'what is it' look. "Can I... Can you teach me how?" She's quiet shy to ask him 'cause she's a girl, in a first place, and that may accuse her as a lesbian, especially, she's one-of-the-boys-lady. Removing his earplugs and facing her... "What?" He ask. "I wanted to learn how. Please teach me Babe?" He sweetly said with her puppy eyes. "Hindi pwede. Youre a woman! And a woman should not hold guns! Its dangerous.". She stoop up and cup her face. "Please?" She beg and there, she made him sigh (which is a sign of him, closer to say 'yes'). "Okay." She almost jump out of joy. Its really her dream to hold guns. Or, if she doesnt get into showbiz, she's probably a TOMBOYISH, or worse, Lesbian. He help her and teach her how to hold the gun properly. He's behind him, holdng her hand with the gun, asking him to focus on the aim, breath for a moment and shoot. She's happy to shoot at the last circle, away from the bullseye. "Is that even good?" He ask her, while she rolled an eyes on him and said. "Okay naman na ah! Tell me I'm good!" She said like ordering him. She just laugh upon hearing her, act like a child, as he calls it. "Halika nga dito." He said hugging her. "Youre the most and best aimer of all! Kita mo, you've got a bullseye on my heart." ."hm.. Corny!". He chuckle and hug her more, and kiss her temple. "It may sounds corny, but its true. Ang lakas kaya ng tama ko sayo. Hahahaha!". She look up at him ('cause he's taller than her). "Bakit ikaw lang ba? Ako rin kaya! Ang lakas ng tama mo sakin! Kaya, pag niloko mo ako! I'll shoot you with this!" Referring to the gun she's holding. "Joke lang." She made a peace sign and hug her again.