Way Back In 90's (CharDawn: Good morning my Waterfun)

Richard slept on almost three am last night and he cant make it to wake up early. So, its already eight in the morning and he's still sleeping in their room. She went inside with a thing holding from behind. She slowly entered the room without him knowing, she's holding a water gun (or toy water gun?). She's shaking his body first but it was useless. With her naughty minds and the toy gun, "ligo na! Ligo!". That make him up to his senses. She cant believe that he's dancing and holding into the flow of her game. She cant help to laugh hysterically that her boyfriend was acting like a child. But to her surprise, he grab the toy gun from her and do the same. They two were chasing each other while playing with the toy gun, until they get wet. "I'm wet! You boy!" She said. They were laughing together so hard. "Are you planning to take a bath or you want to me to do it for you.". A huge grin was shown by him. "What were you thinking?" She ask again. It was salacious and she knew him very well. "Please? Go in a shower with me please?" He pleaded. "Shh! You gonwith yourself and I'll change my dress! Double time 'cause we'll be going at the Party!" She said. It was the party for the success of Hihintayin Kita Sa Langit by Producer Miss Armida Siguion-Reyna. She left the room without any second words 'cause she know how much Richard's salaciousness was. And she doesn't want their party to be cancelled by him.

At the party, they two arrive together. Richard's hand was sneaked around her waist as what she's always up to. She's in a simple black tube dress and her hair in an updo. The people and the staffs greeted them two. The party gone very well and a toss for the stars, especially Richard and Dawn was done. They were really enjoyed the day as of the staffs and the other stars.