The Come Back (CharDawn in Walang Hanggan Project) Part 3 [Richard's Side]

Richard came back from the firing range together with Anjo and John-who left just a minute ago. Juliana's with Julia and Claudia Baretto, enjoying their weekend at Baretto's private resort at Batangas. He was still thinking about the project being offered to him by Direk Jerry, knowing that they've been worked out together before, meaning, he's a friend. The casting was great (as he finds it) but something came up from him, knowing that Dawn would be his Leading Lady. Ofcourse it was good, being with someone again. But not with the bitter past of them. The public was known them to be, a 90's pride and sweethearts. Their career was ethereal. But the bitter and unexpected break up came, and they say, that's the end. Many from the public, still hoping their comeback. But the thing is, they didnt make it again. He smiled but a bit of bitterness was felt by him, reminiscing these, THEM. Pia Campos (His Manager), suddenly came, together with her, was the couple of papers. "Oh? What brings you here?". He ask. They sat down on the couch while intertwining his hands together. Pia extended his arm together with the papers, giving it to Richard. "Its the opening script for the Walang Hanggan. You can review it now, and I need to go to see someone.". He nodded. "Alright, I'll call you later. Thank you.". She stood up and drive her car. Now, he's alone again in the house, reading those. "Direk Jojo has this already? What a genius!".

[This was on the Script]

Walang Haggan (Infinite)

This story follows the Three generation lovers who'd fight for their love whatever it takes. The setting was on the Bayan of Olivares, in 1987. Marco Montenegro, known for, son of the richest family in their place, a playboy and a palikero. He never knew about the word-True Love. The setting starts in a party, that Jane Bonifacio-his girlfriend-was waiting for him to came, he was with his ducati motor, with his friends outside. When he came back, her mom, Margaret Montenegro was looking for him all along. He at last, face his girlfriend and talk to her. He'll meet a beautiful woman from the poor family, without a mom, Emily Cardenas, who works in their hacienda. That night at the party, she work as the tray server. She saw Marco, but he didnt see her. The incident come that, Emily accidentaly poured the tray with some oily foods in it.

The next day, he saw Emily working and he approach her, making him feel the unusual. Yes, ofcourse at the first time, he'll thinking of something about her, knowing him to be playboy. But as the time passed by, he'll fall for her, forreal. He was forced him by his friends to bet fifty pesos. Something happened between them but she was informed about the bet and leave Marco forever. Some cases to her father, about the problem in coopertives between the workers, and due to that, her father died, while she was thrown to prison. She was pregnant that time, but she didnt tell Marco about it. The time, when he was married. On the other side, she was giving birth to her child, who died (as what they know).

[The Script was invented and formulated by the Author]

That ends the script. He took a deep breath. And a memory flashed. The script was somewhat like, in their life story-with Dawn. He made a deep sigh. Its been over two decades since their break-up. And the wound were starting to bleed again, like a newly fresh one. He dialed on her phone. "Yes Richard?". "Tell them I'll accept it. Thank you."