Way Back In 90's: CharDawn on Startalk (Tuesday, December 3, 1996)

Dawn has been a host to TV shows, aside from doing movies, that make her more popular. Aside from Her charming and beauty, she has her skills or talent in Acting (which she's very good at), Singing and also Dancing. She really is a wonderful person. She's been hosting Startalk in a month of the december―which the director, Direk Floy Quintos―personally asked her to. He's a huge fan of hers too, and her teamed-up with him (Richard 'Goma' Gomez). That's why, when they broke-up, he's one of the people who totally regret it. Aside from their Chemistry, that really brought up a thousands of fans, their almost three-years relationship that was deplorable was all wasted. Its already 1996 (a three year after their break-up) but their split up was still fresh in the people's (especially the fans') minds. Startalk appetency invited Richard 'Goma' Gomez for their inside talk about the Christmas gatherings among his family. Dawn didn't know, and when the time came-up, she's shock upon knowing, but a gladness and mirthful feeling was within her heart, seeing and talking to his ex-boyfriend, that she really get obsessed with.

She's wearing a swirled-detailed black sleveless dress with her hair down and curled a bit on its end, adding her black four-inched heels completed her outfit. While he's with his still, handsome face and a brown chestnut eyes, a simple black polo shirt with the watch (that she gaved him on their last monthsary together) and black shoes. She started the show, asking about on, "What was the most memorable moment that You and Mama Lidya up to?" Without noticing her called 'MAMA' referring Lidya, Richard's Grandma. He answered her with, "I think, it is when, well... aside from EVERYDAY that were together, having a mother-and-son as, bonding, I say that it is, every Christmas that were together with our Families, my colleagues.". He answered casually. A few more questions that was on her cue card was ask and being answered, when he noticed her―looking at him―smiling. So He ask her, "Bakit parang ang saya-saya mo ngayon?" And to his surprise, she replied him with, "Syempre, kasi nandito ka." The words was uttered without her noticing and watching her words, that the people might say something. But, she's more surprise on it. She ask questions again to skip the subject, and also to avoid the silence and awkwardness between them, but the more it is really, when she dropped her cue cards and Richard pick them up. Dawn told him, "Ang sweet mo naman." . He just smiled at her with the uncomfy feeling between them. But Dawn seems not on her senses in saying things that personally come from her. Then Dawn, reminisced on their Christmas' when they were still together saying, "Naalala mo pa ba 'yung Christmas tree na pinaghirapan natin? Nasaan na 'yung mga Christmas Balls?", relating her questions to the topic, when infact, she just wanted to talk to him about their pasts that had done happily. He wistfully remarked, "Baka nabasag na". And the things were slowly flashing back to his minds―and to hers. One of the portion of the interview that Richard picking out paper-cut angels from a Christmas tree that bear names of some people. Now Dawn ask him what he would give them for closer coming Christmas.

For Mother Lily: "Gusto kong bumili ng telepono para sakanya dahil matagal ko nang hindi nakikita si mother na naghahagis ng telepono"

For Isah Red: "Bibigyan ko siya ng pen at malinis na papel para makapagsulat siya ng maganda tungkol sakin."

For FVR: "Golf set, para makalaro ko siya ng golf. Matagal ko na siyang gustong makalaro."

For Monsour Del Rosario: "Ikaw (Dawn), Ikaw ang ireregalo ko"

For Vilma Santos: "Malay ko"

[Credits to @eSmileee for these dialogues]

When Dawn's name came up, the crowd started shouting, "Kiss. Kiss!". He smiled and give her a peck on her cheek, causing her to blushed, luckily, he's the only one who noticed it. Then she said, "Kiss lang? Nasaan ang singsing?" At that point, direk Floy ordered to take a commercial break. And later on, off-camera (at the backstage), Floy Told them (Dawn and Richard), "Tama na, naaliw na kayo.". She look at him for a moment, after Direk Floy left, and smiled, "Sorry, nadala lang ako." She told him. "okay lang." He said. She made an excuse of retouching her make-up, for him not to see her cry infront. She walk away, leaving him there. She doesnt want to cry infront of him, it makes her realize more, that she needed him and she still in-love with him. And that never changed even after a three years. She emmediately saw her manager and bestfriend at the same time, she hug her, still weeping. "Are you okay?" She never ask about on because of whom, 'cause she already know. "Sinabi ko naman sayo na, you can say 'no' to that.". She replied her, "I missed him Vivs." Vivian tried to calm her down. "Shh... I'll be all alright.".