Walang Hanggan: The Fireworks (Almost Kiss) Scene

She went out of the party weeping, wearing red gown with low v-neck cut, revealing her flawless and Albino skin. She stopped when she saw Richard's Marco, standing there. They stare to each other for a while while he sees her tears dripping down from her eyes. Dawn's Emily turn back and started to walk away with Marco, following her saying, "Emily.". She's never turning nor stopping for him. Its his third call for her name, when he got her arm pulling it and making her face him. They stood there, with her starting, "Nanalo ka na Marco, nakuha mo na ang loob ni Daniel." She said with a wiggle on her arm to avoid his touch―that she failed to. "Bakit? Bakit ka nagagalit?..." He ask. "... Diba yun naman ang layunin ko kaya ko pinatira si Daniel dito? Tandaan mo, Emily. Wala ako nilihim sayo." He added. "Pero wala sa usapan natin, ang manatili siya dito." . "Pwede naman siyang bumalik sayo. Hindi ko siya pinipigilan.". She started to yell at him, "Hindi na nga eh! Ayaw na ngang bumalik, yun ang problema! Nahuli mo na ang loob niya! Naagaw mo na si Daniel sakin!". This was no difference compared to her other acts before. "Hindi ko siya inaagaw sayo." Marco said with calmness. "Eh yun ang nangyari. Eto na nga ba eh, eto na yung sinasabi kong matagal ko nang kinatatakutan eh. Kaya hindi ko inaamin sainyo na nagdadalang tao ako sa loob ng kulungan. Dahil alam kong aagawin niyo sa akin ang anak ko. At eto na, ginagawa niyo na ngayon. Ano? Masaya ka na, Marco ha? Nakuha mo na ang gusto mo. Inagaw mo na si Daniel sa akin. Paulit-ulit nalang..." She's got into her feelings back then, when her child on its 2nd month died inside her womb, that really crash herself as a person, and at the same time, as a mother. She feels the same pain back then, when she lost her, not having him around. Emily's slapping Marco's broaded chest like having a great anger to the world. "Paulit-ulit na lang akong nawawalan ng anak... Paulit-ulit!". It's true. She can feel her baby lost once more, while she―cant do anything to save it. Marco tries to stop her and he succeeded. He can also feel the pain, when he's not beside her, when it died. He cant do anything but to blame himself. "Tama na! Tama na. Emily, hindi ko kukunin si Daniel sayo. Tandaan mo to Emily. Hindi ko ilalayo ang anak mo. Hindi ko ilalayo ang anak natin. Tandaan mo yan." Marco said. She stopped and slowly calming herself, her hands voluntarily on his chest while their faces were getting closer to each others. She's slowly closing her eyes, and those gaps were lacking, when the fireworks explodes,opening her eyes, together with her tears fall down (incidentally). "Baka hinahanap ka na ng mga bisista mo. Bumalik ka na sa party, Marco." He wipe her tears by the finger from her cheeks. "Iwan mo na ako dito. Para mo nang awa, iwan mo na ko." . Opposing Marco's (and Richard himself) feeling, they slowly parted their faces reaching its huge gaps, while he has her hands swiftly slip from his. He remembers the time, when he just let her slip that fast. When he's like, didnt do anything for her not to slip from him. Marco completely walk away, leaving her outside. The two (Jane and Margaret) were standing together, hiding by the plants, succeeded what happened. Margaret tries to calm and comfort Jane about it. "CUT!" Direk Jerry said applauding, together with the staffs and other characters. Richard went back to her to comfort and hug her, knowing what she feels (on about where did she got it). "I'm sorry." He said. Though he knew, theres nothing wrong between them, he still manage to appologize to her. While she cried even more, For the success of the act, and the feelings that she's been holding on for two decades.