Sana'y Laging Makapiling (CharDawn with Gardo Versoza: The Day at Shoot)

He's with her at the tenth day of the shooting in Sana'y Laging Makapiling with Gardo Versoza, playing the role Jimmy. Wherein she plays the role of Maria Makiling. The setting was somewhere in Ilocos, that has very acquired with the naturely scenes―that the director finds it perfect for the script―. The 'Diwata' role of hers in the movie, fits her beautiful and innoscent face, that really captivates the sympathy of the staff.

He's seated beside the director infront of the screen, watching, while The scene started with the two other diwatas watching over, if the Gloria Romero's Inang Kalikasan was around. The two (Maria and Jimmy), was sitted there. He offers a bundle of flowers to her saying, "Maria, para sayo.". She said her Thank you to him for that. "Nagustuhan mo ba?". The director yelled "cut!" for the next scene. She come to him when the director ask her, "Is it okay, if... No tops?" The director straightly ask. She look at Richard for a moment asking for a 'yes' and he did. He's very supportive at her at any matter. As long as it will make the show better.

The scene was followed when the two other diwatas (again), was playing with the water, and peeking at them at the upper part of the river. Dawn's Maria was playing with her hair. Then the next move will be, he (Jimmy) will kiss Maria, so he did. The kiss didnt take so long, especially when she (Dawn) told him to make it short, for respect for Richard. She, as Maria touched her lips for a while, looking at Jimmy. They kissed again amd afterwards, a hug. The director call it a break and its already noon. He's got their food from the car that he personally prepared for her for the set. They eat together when she ask her. "Is it okay with you. The... Thing?" He knows it and he knows also how to answer that. "Ofcourse naman. I understand it. You respect my work, I'll do the same." He drew a smile on his face before eating ones again. She held his hand, "thank you so much." She said. "Kain ka na."