Way Back In 90's (CharDawn with Vivian : Fun With Golfing)

Vivian arrive at their house wearing those white shorts and polo-shirt. Those open-caps and tennis shoes completes the outfit. "You want coffee?" She offers the cup of cappuccino on the table, while she's seated on the couch beside her. "Nice day for golfing eh?..." She took a sip. "...This is good!" Complementing her coffee. "Who's with you?. Did Janna (Vivian's highschool friend) got home from states?" She ask sipping on her Latté. "Nope! That's on Next year. You're actually joining me today." ."hmm. Nice timing. Rich's not here, he's on his taping and he doesnt want me to come." She look at her for a moment and say, "That's unusual." She nodded and look at the other direction. "Yeah. Something's bothering me about it.". "Hmm... Forget about it. Go get change and we'll take our chances!". "At the same clubhouse?". She nodded as a responce, "no other than.". So did she took her bath and change her clothes with shorts, shirt and a cap, adding with tinted shades. By the time they arrive at the place, they do the pause, swing, hit and look. "It's your turn Dawn.". She stood there and was about to swing the club when someone held her hand. She smiled knowing that she (Vivian) just wanted to teach her the right thing. 'Something's wrng with Vivs.' She thought. But then with the help of Vivs, he's able to do the swinging ang hitting thing right. "Thanks!" She said, still staring at her hit. "Anything for my Love." The manly and husky voice from behind (at her right ear) , said, that made her turn to face HIM. She's surprise seeing her boyfriend behind her (now infront)-that she know was off for shooting-"surprise?" He ask smiling. "I thought youre off to tagaytay?...". "Were done shooting since last week.". "Why didnt you tell me?" She's with her childish voice. "I wanted to surprise you." He turn for a moment and signaled the guy standing over there with those black shades, then he held her hand and pulled her slowly and carefully to the open space, outside the clubhouse. There was a chopper there, which he held her to-inside.". They have the pilot and started to take off. She's so excited about his surprise (which he always up to). And there, it didnt bring her down. Seeing an island with the heart-shaped was on the view. She took a photo of it happily and hug Richard. "I Love you! You always make me surprise... And cry!". She really is. He wipe it with his thumb and give her a quick peck on the lips and on the forehead. "I Love You and I'll never get tired to always give you surprises." She's smiling now. "Happy fourth Monthsary Love."