The Unknown Silhouette

Title: The Unknown Silhouette

Basis: Article (GGV Guesting)

By: Risalyn Largo

The overview of the sunrise of Batanes Hills turns the whole place red orange, outlining the shadows of the tree that tops the hill who makes the pride of Batanes complete. With the flow and times of waves strongly arrives the shore meeting the dark, bold and huge boulders from the other side together with its cold morning air reaching the end of the shore from its start. A paradise on earth, as what they called. Who would have resist the beautiful scenery of Batanes?

It was the third day of shoot for Hihintayin Kita sa Langit for the young actors, Richard Gomez and Dawn Zulueta yet the food was not yet done. The two were already full (because of the salad that Richard made) and decided to roam around, with the still dark place covering all over and fresh air hitting their nostrils down to their lungs. The beautiful scenery of the sea overviewing from the top of the hill, was not yet seen in the Four Thirty in the morning (as usual). Richard took her to a top of a hill with his black jacket (which is his favourite one bought from Italy) on her. He invited her to sat beside him on the grass, and he obligued. "This is wonderful!" She said while looking straight at the out portion of the red orange sun peeking the horizon. While he's staring at her beautiful face with her hair flying caused by the wind. Looking at him for a moment was a shock especially caughting him stealing stares at her. "T-Thank you sa Salad." She said looking away. Its quite obvious for she really feels the awkwardness. "D-dont you stare at me like that." She said. The way he looks at her was different. Something was rarely there, and they feel it. They feel it whenever they were together and not. Whenever they see or even hear their names. He looked away 'cause he notice the awkward feeling for her. "Sorry..." He looked at the sun. "Ang ganda..." He added. Richard can see the smile drawing from her lips. She's just so perfect! And that smile, that everybody wants to have. "Yeah." The sun was almost up and they two were sitting together on that hill. He stood up and held her hand. Dawn was staring at him puzzled but he whispered at her ears. "Let me take you to my heaven". Though she did't get it an ease, she's quite suspicious on him. "You go there, sa may puno, then you run towards me okay? This is no turning back." All she knew that time is to nod and to trust him. This is the first time that'll happened. So, she stood her place near the tree while he's at the other end. Dawn started to ran towards him, and as the gap were closing, she did feel something that she can't explain, something. Then he held her by the waist and held her up with the matching turns. Her hands voluntarily spread open, raising them up above, feeling the cold wind that touched her skin. Plus the heat of the sun was felt and it's already up above the horizon. The tree's shadow was joined by a LOVER's silhouette playing on the top of the hill, sharing and savouring the moments at each other's arm. Skin to skin, heart to heart, FEELINGS of FEELINGS. How they wish it was forever. But it was not, of course.

----------

Miss Armida Siguion-Reyna was walking around, trying to catch some cold fresh air and also, looking for the two. She noticed the beautiful scenery from the hill, that the sun was peeking on the horizon and she loves to watch it almost everyday. She waited to see the sun at its perfect from as it unconvers itself from the horizon and she never doubted Batanes for that. As the sun was rising, she walk towards the hill intentionally, to catch the sun's rising, but an Unknown Silhouette came out from the top of the hill. She paused, and a smile from her lips drew realizing it was Richard and Dawn after all. Their silhouette became more obvious as the sun rises and she saw then, he saw Richard carrying Dawn and twirling around. At last! They're not into awkwardness thing.

She turn back to the tent with a smile carved on her face. The director noticed it and ask her. She turn to him with the answer, "It's just good to see a SWEET silhouette on the top of a hill running." The director and the staff look at each other.

----------

Richard made her feel the ground again. They're facing each other with a small gap to each other's faces. He's now carressing her face putting away the hairs behind her ears. "Thank you." She said almost in a whispering voice. "Thank you for making me feel the true heaven." She added. He closes the gap of their faces and he give her the softest kiss that he can ever give. The kiss that was true from the heart. And it was an extraordinary and extra special kiss for her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"The true happiness was not the heaven nor earth, but the ethereal feelings engraved from the hearts of a Lovers"

-Risalyn Largo on CharDawn Chemistry