Way Back In 90's (CharDawn: "My Jelous Boy")

Its been a month since he acted cold to her. A first, she consider it because of his known job-acting. Due to His hectic schedule, he can hardly find time with their dates and 'together' times. She's also busy (not that busy like he's) doing her movie, teamed up with Gardo Versoza, Sana'y Laging Makapiling, that will air next week. But she's loosing her patience on this case of them and wanted to talk about it.

It was already passed twelve when he arrive at the dark and dim house, that only the post light from outside, gives him the guide to inside. He almost tiptoed trying not to wake her up. But the lights went on and to his surprise, she's standing there, still has her hand on the light switch, looking at him. Her face were cold and expressionless. While, he's tired and pre-occupied, he walk upstairs to their room, passing her there. "Anong nangyayari?". She suddenly ask out of silence (well, except for his foot's sound), that made him stop (but never face her). Making a sigh behind her, "I'm tired, Dawn." He simply said. Facing him was hard for her in this situation, but she wanted this problem over. "You've been acting so cold on me. Why is that?" She's quite terrified fir them, in asking. "I'm tired, okay? Let's just talk about this tomorrow." He's feet's attemption to step foreward had been called, when she surprisingly yelled at him. "Whay can't you just tell me why?!" He seems pissed and also carried by the tired ambiance from the set, he yelled back a her that made her winch, not by the pain, but by the loud voice of him. "Ano ba'ng problema mo ha?! Kanina ka pa ha!!!" He cant control it anymore. She's had her face down with her tears dripping from her eyes. He's come back to his senses and calmness, when he heard her sobs. She's surprise that he can yell her like that, both of them does. He hug her closer to his chest. "Sorry...shh..." He kissed her hair. Hugging her tighter, while her arms around his ches, with her face burried on it. "Why are you doing this to me? Ang sakit na." She protested between her sobs. "Sorry, I'm... I'm jelous.". "Bakit? Kanino?" She ask while still on his hug. "Kay..." She released from the hug. "Dont tell me, kay Gardo?" Her voice was back to normal. Those soft voice of hers came back. And her smile was drew on, when he remained silent after the question ans cant look at her eyes straight (which she knew, its true). "Why are you smiling?" He ask. "Because my Babe's jelous. He really Loves me." She crinckles her nose, then he pinch it. "Hm!". "Let's go to sleep na.". She nodded like a kid and walk together, on the track to their room.