The Come Back (CharDawn in Walang Hanggan Project) Part 2 [Dawn's Side]

It's been three hours since Vivian leaved the house. She tell her about talking to the directors about the projects and her 'critical' decision. The three were having their bondings, watching TV with their favourite homemade cookies, when Anton's car horned and he's on a surprise arrive. He's been long way from Davao and wanted to spend weekend with his Family. Dawn opened the door and greeted his husband a smack kiss. "I thought you'll be home next week pa." The kids hug and give their dad a kiss as a greetings and after, they ran to go back to business (watching TV). While she played her 'wifey material'. "Are you hungry hunney?". She sweetly said that cause him to hugely show her smile. "Yes please?" But he has his a playful grin and she knew what he's thinking. She slap his shoulders playfully saying, "youre so naughty, Mister.". "Nanglalambing lang." . He answers back.

It was already eight, and the kids we already asleep. It was a perfect time to talk to him about the project being offered. She saw him there sitting at the bench, infront of the pool. He was drinking his grape wine and thinking on something. A deep sigh and a step closer to him, is what she did. She seated beside him. "Oh? Why are you still asleep?". He ask. "Uhm..." She look at her arms and play with. She didnt know, she's been back to showbiz since Ayisha's third birthday came, and he's been always giving the approval. But she's intense. He stare at her, and knew that there's something they need to discuss. "What is it?". He said while putting down his glass of wine in the table, infront of the bench. "Direk Jerry wanted to have me in his teleserye.". It seems so normal to him, but not her acts, and he's been wondering about it. "...and I'm playing the leading lady of R-Richard Gomez." She continued. She look at her and asking for a 'yes'. A feeling from her was out, she cant explain it. Seems like, she's intense, happy. He stare at her for a while and he knew that she can be trusted. And its been twelve years. "Dawn, you know that I trust you. And I'll always say yes to that." She stood up, smiled and hug him from behind. "Thank you.". "Anything for my sweetest and most beautiful wife." She chuckle. "'Cause I am your one and only wife!". She chuckle again. "I Love you." He said smiling. "I Love you too.". "Take our sleep na.". "Alright. I'll follow". She nooded and took her track to their room. Before continuing opening the door, she took a last glance and a smile at his husband (who was facing back at her).

In the morning, she found herself lying beside her husband. With herself framed inside his arms, feeling the warmth from him. She smack him on the lips, feeling him, smiled. "Ang sweet mo manggising Misis." ."Because you're too handsome, my husband." . "Ikaw Misis ha. Aye, dont flatter me a lot.". That was continued with a giggle from him. "Get up! We'll stroll the kids around. And Magsisimba.". "Hep hep hep! Kiss muna.". "You're so naughty.". She gave him a smack on the lips. "Hmm... Sorop!". A memory suddenly flashed in her minds. When she, together with HIM. They woke up on a bed, together. Her head on his chest. Holding her like, she cant get hurt by anyone. Like, she's all safe with him. "Are you okay?" Her senses came back when he poke her. "Ow. Sorry.". "Something's bothering you?" He carressed her cheeks. "No.". She step out from the room with her mind still wondering about their past. And HIM.