You're My Home (CharDawn: "SAYANG")

Another Project has been offered by Dreamscape and ABS-CBN to Dawn Zulueta and Richard Gomez that was entitled, You're My Home. The story revolves around a family, friends and at the same time, Love. She thinks the story was great, and she can handle it well (well, she really can whatever role it is).

October 17, 2013, The presscon for their upcoming teleserye, You're My Home, started. Dawn was wearing a nude color simple sleeves paired with a dark Blue Jeans and a sandal, while her hair down and curled a bit at its end (as what she's often up to). While Richard was with his Pale Blue polo folded up to its elbow and a black jeans with a red belt and a Mario D' Borro shoes and a black tinted shades that complete his look. She's seated beside him (as usual), at the center. While Cherri Pie Picache, followed by Shaina Magdayao and at the other side, opposite her, was Ella Dela Cruz. The press started the interview with the other casts, and lastly, them. Richard hands over mic to Dawn, who's last to speak.

"Okay, medyo nasabi mo na, idadagdag ko na lang. Uhm, 'yung roles namin ni Richard- first of all, thank you, ha? This is really a wonderful cast! So I'm so thankful to Dreamscape. Thank you for this opportunity again.

Now, 'yung role ko naman as the wife of Richard... Actually childhood sweethearts kami, na nabuntis ako when I was 16, kaya... Bata pa kami dito, mga anak namin, 'eto na. So, uh, nag-umpi-" Richard reaches for the mic "Yes?" He takes the mic from her "Maaga akong namolestiya ni Dawn, sa simula ng istorya. Para lang alam ninyo. Teenagers pa lang kami no'n." to Dawn "'Di ba?". Dawn reaching for the mic, nods "Oo." "... at pumayag ako." He added as he hands the mic back to Dawn as she laughs. "Thank you for clearing that up!" She turns back to the press "Okay!" And laughs. "Babae lang po ang nabubuntis." He said through the jokes. Dawn laughs again "Okay, so 'yon. Nag-umpisa kami nang ganiyan. Dati akong singer, nasa banda, nu'ng teenager ako, so nu'ng nag-asawa kami, we had to- I mean I had to stop schooling, nagtrabaho ako sa banda, para ipagpatuloy ang pag-aaral ni Richard 'coz he was taking up architecture." She continued. "So 'yon, naitaguyod naman namin 'yung pamilya namin, pero medyo hirap kami... hanggang sa- 'yon nga, magkakaroon kami ng kaunting challenges, ganiyan. Tapos darating nga, mami-meet namin 'yung pamilya nina Cherrie Pie kasi sila 'yung may kaya, mao-offer si Richard ng trabaho. So, from there, 'yun muna... 'Yun muna ang maikukuwento namin ngayon..."

The Facilitator thanks Dawn and Richard takes mic again from her. "Hanggang doon lang muna kasi 'di pa dumarating 'yung ibang script..." From there, the press and photographers, ask to take a picture from them.

Five months passed after the presscon, and its February. They're done in photoshoots and a video clips for the teaser, but after, she's been asking (into herself), why up to now, there's still no additional script and no avizos given from the staffs. She cant calm so, she decided to call Richard and ask him. "Uhm... Richard?". She started. "How are you?". "I'm here at the shooting range, pampalipas oras. Why did you call?". "Uhm. I know, I may sounds praning to you but, I was just concern. Its about our teleserye.". She stares outside the house with the glass windows, while her right hand supporing the left, that was holding the phone. "Oh? What about that?". "Hindi na ba talaga yun matutuloy?" She ask him. We'll he knew thats there's a huge possibility for that to happen, but she didnt want to disappoint her, he cant. "Hindi naman ata. Baka wala pa lang talaga silang maisip na script.". That calm her atleast a bit. Richard never failed to make her feel okay. "Thank you, Gomz.". She said with a relief, obvious in her voice. "Dont stress yourself. Ikaw din, tatanda ka niyan." His giggle came out from a sudden. "Gomz naman, ngayon ka pa ba mag jo-joke ng ganyan. We're in our 40's yet you're still so playful like the old days." She stopped for a moment. Speaking of old days, here it goes again, flashing in her mind. She's strong, she knew it, but not when they talk about their past. "Are you still there?". She came back to her senses. "I'm sorry." . Her daughter, Ayisha suddenly call her behind. "Gomz, Gotta go. Madlen's here. You know, toddlers.". "Ow, yeah. Ofcourse. Alright. I'll hang up. Dont worry about it, okay? And please be careful.". She smiled. He's still the caring Richard after over two decades. And a reason while she's a spoiled brat back at their 20's. "Alright, youre spoiling me a lot." And a soft chuckle from her came out. "Anytime.". "You told to hang up. Bye now.". "Bye.". He startes at her phone when Ayisha called her again. "Mum! Let's go!". "Mommy's cumming!". Before he turn to face her child, she wiped her tears away, and walk outside with her daughter like nothing happened (or the call?).

[Credits to my ANAW Sistah, chardawnfinity]