summary « cast

At the age of thirteen Arden Black was hit with the impending, inevitable truth. She was going to die soon.

From the very moment the tests revealed the tumor growing on her lung, and the word terminal left the doctors mouth Arden wanted to truly live every moment she had left. She wanted to make memories. Not the jumping out of an airplane kind, but the heartfelt bonfire with your loved ones kind. Though when push came to shove Arden would embrace death, not fear it. She would be ready to die. She enjoyed her mortality and didn't enjoy the thought of living forever.

The Black family was no stranger when it came to death. Both her mother and aunt had died from the disease, leaving her uncle Billy without a wife or a sister in law, though he did gain a five year old mouth to feed.

Arden had always explored. She explored every crevasse of her house, and when she got bored of that she explored the forest that surrounded the reservation she lived on. Arden could walk for hours in no particular direction, though as if by magic she never got lost.

That was where she met him for the first time. She knew what he was immediately, the red eyes and ice cold skin gave him away. It was clear he was curious about just as she was him. There was something different about him, something that drew her into him, something that made her want to know him. He made the impossible happen. He made her want to live.

Cast

•Kaia Gerber as Arden Black

Disclaimer

I only own Arden Black along with any added plot / dialogue that comes with her character. Everything else belongs to Stephanie Meyers.

A/N: This movie begins in between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I really hope you enjoy it!!