seventeen

It was a normal day when Arden Blacks lungs collapsed.

It had been a good day for her, so she had decided to go play outside the house with Renesmee and Seth. Winter was coming so the two girls had to add extra layers to there clothing in order to not catch a cold. They were playing hide and seek when Arden gasped, doubling over in pain while holding her chest.

Immediately Seth called out and Edward rushed outside, eyes widening when he saw the state his best friend was in. Reaching out he grabbed the dying girl and rushed her to Carlisle who immediately went to inspect what was happening.

"Carlisle there has to be something you can do." Edward practically screamed at his adoptive father who shook his head.

"Edward her lungs are failing, there is nothing anyone can do." Carlisle murmured while Edward shook his head. The male was to busy thinking of a way to save her he wasn't paying attention to his friends thoughts.

Arden was thinking about Caius. She was thinking that she would never get to tell him that she loved him. She would never get to touch him again. Never get to make him laugh again. Arden couldn't do it. She couldn't never see him again.

For the first time in the existence of Arden Black she wasn't ready to die, so Arden said the first thing she could think of.

"Change me." Arden stated. Those two words made everyone in the house freeze. Jacob immediately was against it, he didn't want his sister to live that, and couldn't understand why she would want to. Edward was just as confused as Jacob, Arden had always been against being immortal.

Arden could see the confusion on his face and felt unconsciousness creeping up. Anxiously Arden did the first thing she could think of. She let Edward into her head.

Arden showed him all the memories she had with Caius, she stopped thinking in different languages and replayed all of her thoughts and feelings towards the blonde king. Arden could see the shock on Edwards face as he stared at her.

"I have to stay Edward. Please I have to stay for him." Arden mumbled, she could feel her heart slowing, she could feel death creeping up on her. Just when it was about to overtake her Edward Cullen gave into her request. He bit her, releasing venom into her bloodstream, changing her life forever.

Arden Black died loving him.

A/N: so that happened.