fourteen

Arden was having a good day. Those days were becoming harder and harder to come by so today she took full advantage of it, moving around as much as possible as she hung out with Seth and Leah, both of whom were smiling at the brunette, happy she was feeling better.

"Arden can you come in here." She heard Isabellas fragile voice call and immediately she got up, moving towards the house after hugging birth Clearwaters.

"Why don't you just tell her you love her." Leah stated after a moment of watching his younger brother fawn after the disappearing brunette.

"I-I don't know what your talking about." Seth stuttered and Leah simply rolled her eyes but didn't push the subject.
__

"You called for the queen?" Arden asked with a smirk as she entered the room to see Isabella, Rosalie, Edward, and Jacob all talking.

"Thank you for being her highness." Jacob stated sarcastically and Arden simply beamed at him.

"We were just talking about baby names and decided that if it's a girl we want her name to be Renesmee Carlie Arden Cullen and if it's a boy-" Bella stated but Arden cut her off.

"It's going to be a girl I can just tell." Arden said with a soft smile while looking at the only other humans quickly expanding stomach.

"Well weather it's a girl or a boy we wanted to ask you something." Edward responded and Arden simply hummed to continue.

"We'd like you to be the god mother." Edward continued and Arden's mouth dropped open in shock before a smile lit up her features.

"I'd be honored." Arden nodded and everyone in the room smiled when they saw the clear happiness on her face.
__

Later that night Arden sat by the fire in the living room. She and Bella were the only two in the room and the human was currently asleep.

Arden moved over so that she was directly next to Isabellas baby bump and lightly put her hand on it so she didn't disturb the sleeping mother to be.

"Hey Renesmee, I'm not totally positive that you can hear me but if you can I want you to know that I love you already and that I promise to keep you safe once you come into this world no matter what." Arden whispered before getting up and going to sleep. Unknown to her the baby did hear her words and couldn't wait to meet Arden Black.