twenty

Arden Black sat with a small smile on her face as she looked around at all the knew people she's met. There were so many new faces from so many new places and Arden liked all of them. The brunette enjoyed meeting new people and learning about there experiences so getting to meet the knew vampires was like Christmas to the newborn. Somehow Arden had also managed to win over even the most untrusting of vampires such as Alistair and the Romanians with her sarcastic nature and infectious smile.

Those traits didn't only give Arden knew friends, they also made Seth Clearwater love her even more. That fact was becoming blindingly obvious for everyone to see and it made Edward cringe everytime he heard the shapeshifters thoughts, knowing that she always had a certain king on her mind.

It was with new found confidence did Seth approach Arden while she was sitting in a tree, her now pale skin glimmering in the sunlight.

"Hey Seth." Arden greeted without opening her eyes, knowing his scent already.

"Hey Arden." Seth replied before taking a deep breath that made the brunette open her eyes.

"I love you." Seth blurted out, making Arden almost fall out of the tree.

"And I know it might take some time for you to love me back, but I love you and I will always love you." Seth stated as he suddenly kissed the brunette before she could back away.

His lips were too soft, to gentle than Caius'. They weren't her mates so they would never be perfect. Before Arden could quite register what was happening Seth had already backed away and shifted into his wolf form.

"Holy shit." Arden mumbled to herself.

A/N: six chapters left my dudes.