twenty one

"And then they lived happily ever after." Arden finished reading to Renesmee and turned of the light, of course the vampire could still see perfectly while the hybrid could not.

"Ari do you have a prince?" Renesmee questioned her god mother who sighed.

"I think he'd like to think of himself as more of a king, but yes I do." Arden replied with a soft smile as she thought of Caius.

"What's he like?" Renesmee asked curiously.

"Well he's probably the most beautiful man I've ever seen, he has white hair and he's super tall. He's quite protective, but also unintentionally funny and quite adorable, though don't tell him I said that. I love him very much." Arden responded as she thought about her mate.

"Your his queen." Renesmee said with a sleepy giggle that made Arden laugh as well.

"Yes I suppose I am." Arden thought aloud before getting up and moving to the door.

Once she was out of the room the brunette vampire sighed. She missed him more than anything, despite the fact that she was angry with him. Arden was also terrified about what would happen when she saw him in two days.

Suddenly the phone rang and an unexpected number popped up.

"Alice." Arden gasped.

"Arden we have a plan, can you teleport to the amazon?"

dedicated to: PotatoUnicornLalala because every time she comments it makes my day.