Chapter 6: "What have I done?"

"That was harsh.." said Susan which you had already forgotten was there. 

Mark's phone started buzzing. He didn't even check at it. 

"Uh...I- I gotta go. Get well soon (y/n). Bye..." The way he said it seemed so depressing. 

You heart was breaking watching him leaving broken because of your own fault.

Susan grabbed your arms and started yelling in your face. "WHY. THE. FUCKING. HELL. DID. YOU. DO. THAT. GIRL?"

"I...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.." Tears wouldn't stop running at your face for a multiple time today. 

Susan facepalmed herself and started walking around with her palm on her head. She was murmuring some things but you couldn't hear. You exhaled and fell back to your bed. 

"Deep breaths. In and out." your mind told you. 

"What have I done? Oh but what have I done?" The same thought running through your head again and again but without getting an answer. Your eyes were dry but inside you were drowning in a pool of your own tears. 

Susan sat on the bed. You sniffed and she turned her head to see you were pale as hell. 

She looked at you with the most worried look in her eyes. You could totally see that. 

"Don't worry. I'm fine." A fake smile was put in your face.

"But (y/n) I--" 

A nurse walked in the room interrupting her. She told Susan to get out with a strict voice and a cold look that could froze you.

Susan did as the nurse ordered her. She took her things and walked out of the room waving at me while closing the door.