Chapter 10: "What am I gonna do?"

"Wh- What do you mean?" You said kind of terrified.

"I..I know you were sad and I know the reason. And I had...I had to tell him."

"WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" you screamed so loud everyone in there woke up.

"Shhh calm down. I- I..." Tears were running all over her face. "I told Mark you're in love with him. I- I'm sorry."

"Wh- What...Why would you do that?" you were so shocked and felt betrayed

" I don't know. I thought I'd make things better. I wanted to help."

"I..I gotta find Mark. Right now!"

Running out of the room a nurse stopped you and told you that you couldn't leave without a permission and you should go in there again. You really wanted to go and HAD to talk to Mark but you had no choice.

You sighed and went in again. Laying on your bed Susan tried to convince you forgiving her but there was no way that you'd do that.

(Susan's P.O.V.)

"But (y/n)..Please, I only wanted to help." 

I saw it in her eyes that she wouldn't forgive me. I had no chance. 

I waited for two hours outside (y/n)'s room but she still wouldn't let me in. I had already called Mark 5 times but nothing. He wouldn't answer.

"Ugh...What the heck am I gonna do?" I fell back on my chair tired and not sure of what to do.