Chapter 19: What is he doing?

You sat there looking at the wall at the other side of the room with a blank look. 

"(Y/n)? (Y/n) are you okay?" Mark's voice seemed a bit worried but it got worse as you couldn't answer him. Seconds later he started freaking out. You've never heard him freaking out before for someone. 

Then, you just put your phone on your ear and whispered "bye".

You didn't know what his reaction would be. But you didn't care. Like he didn't care for crashing your feelings. For splitting your heart in two. And it wasn't just a crush or a guy you had fallen for. But something happened. You had the illusion that he loved you. But no. He had to pick her. You didn't feel this sad as disappointed. 

Disappointed by Mark, by yourself...

Maybe Amy was nice. Maybe he loved her. But something still seemed wrong with her. You felt like she didn't love him. Like *she* would crash him the same way he did to you. And as much as he hurt you you'd never want something like that to happen to him. 

You didn't quite know what you wanted to do. You didn't want to cry, you didn't want to scream or die...You just wanted to take revenge. Big revenge. But without hurting him. 

"How will I do that?" you though to yourself.

A buzz interrupted your thoughts. It was Mark again. 

"Shall I answer it?" you said trying to decide what would be best.

You threw the phone at the front of your bed but Mark seemed to be patient for you to answer. You suddenly felt something going through your soul...

You grabbed the phone as fast as you could. Your eyes were wet and your soul was echoing from inside. You couldn't even talk properly. 

"M- Mark?" you said holding your phone with your both hands.

"May I come in?" 

"W- What?"

The door opened and Mark slowly walked in. You got happy for a moment but just for a moment...Because then everything was so awkward. Mark seemed to know what he was doing. He seemed like he had a plan or something.

You raised a brow as he was trying to hug you.

"Um..Mark..What the hell are you doing? What happened to all the things you told me just before?" you asked a bit angry hoping the answer would be he was joking.

He exhaled and looked down. A tear was seen to be running on his cheek.