Chapter 21: Finally learning...

He was finally ready to speak but you cut him. "Look Mark. We're moving in a circle. And I got tired of doing the same thing again and again so let's just get done with this."

"Okay..Well..I mean.." 

You looked at him with impatience formed in your eyes which probably made him nervous.

"I just don't know. I liked you at highschool and then I remembered you now and then but my feeling anymore weren't clear. I had already convinced myself I wouldn't see you again and you'd be with someone else by now. You deserve someone else. And then the accident, and the hospital and I came here and I was all enthusiastic and stuff and everything happen. But my feeling are still not clear. I love Amy. As much as you hate hearing it I do. And she deserves someone like me. But you..I remember feeling that little something when I first saw you. And so I said. I still don't know. But I suggest we should both take our ways..."

Your mouth was wide open. After all he had just said a part of you was saying he's an asshole. You tried to hide how surprised you were by moving on.

"Yeah, well...wow..So my turn. First of all, I want to apologize for what I did to you in Highschool. I guess I deserved what you did to me now...Anyway, at some time, when you grabbed me at this corner I looked in your eyes for the first time and felt that little something inside me. I denied it though. I always did. And then I got fed up with you, with everyone, with my feelings. So that day I moved. I moved here alone. I went to another school, it had better people and, even better, no one knew neither me nor you. I thought the drama was over. And it was. Until Susan gave me that paper. That goddamn paper. It caused everything..." you looked at the side for a moment. You didn't feel like looking a Mark anymore... Mark seemed confused. You kept going. "It was a paper Susan gave me. It wrote your name on it. Well, you nickname. So I searched for it. And then I started watching your videos. And the thing I had hidden inside of me for all these years came back up on the surface stronger than ever. And at that moment, I didn't know what to do.So I left my house and...This happened...And then you came here and all these things happened and everything got mixed up and...you know. I just loved you. I still do Mark..I'm sorry but I still do. We don't need to hind behind our fingers anymore. I'm still in love with you. I will love you forever. I might move on and make my life but you...I'll always think about you and I will always love you. Whether you want it or not." You added almost threading him.

He looked as surprised as you did before. "I might have been a little too intense.." you thought to yourself.