Chapter 38: "Thank you"

(Author's P.O.V.)

"WHY? WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE? NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME AND DON'T TRY CONVINCING ME THAT YOU DO. I thought you did too. But *YOU* proved me wrong. And now I've taken a decision. It's my life okay? Let me do what I want with it." you screamed drowning in your tears.\

"No!" he grabbed you and pulled you out of the room. Somewhere safe. "Look, the death of my father was a very big loss to me and I can't stand a second big loss in my life. Please (y/n). Do it for me."

"For you? Why would I wanna do it for you, Mark? And how can I be a big loss to you? Admit it you never cared. You were just playing."

"No I wasn't...I swear I wasn't. I only wanted to--" he tried to put his wrists around your body but you pushed him away.

"FUCK OFF MARK! I GOT TIRED AND SICK OF YOUR LITTLE GAMES. JUST LEAVE ME." you got up yelling.

And then, the unexpected happened.

Mark leaned towards and kissed you. 

"Was this enough to prove it to you?"  he asked.

"No Mark. It wasn't." you replied giving him that deadly look trying to get rid of him.

He sighed. "Then I don't know what I can do. I want to love you. I really do. But you don't want me anymore. I guess you moved on."

"No Mark. You're wrong. I didn't say I don't want you and I didn't move on, okay? I told you that day. I would always love you. And I did. I just tried to live with it and move on but I couldn't. I would kill to be with you. But not now. And not because I don't love you or I got over you or something. Just because I don't know if you deserve it anymore."

"I KNOW!" he screamed getting up.

"W- what?" you hesitated.

"I know I did wrong things, wrong choices and I don't deserve your love anymore. I know. But I want one chance. One chance to prove you I love you. One chance to prove you I won't leave you. Just give me one chance." He had fallen down on his knees begging you. 

You had never seen him so desperated for something before.

"Okay..You get one chance. Don't fuck it up." you said. 

He got back up and hugged you repeating 'thank you' and wetting your shoulder with his tears.