Chapter 14: Who's the problem?

(a/n) Okay, I'll stop changing the P.O.V.s all the time. Or at least. I'll try. ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You pat the seat next to you with your hand. Mark nods and gets up. He walks towards the seat you showed him. He sits next to you and puts his arm around your neck. 

You look at him with these puppy eyes. "Mark...I want to--" 

He kisses you before you get to finish your sentence. 

He holds you in his hug. Not letting go. "Don't leave me." he whispers in your ear.

"I love you.." you whisper afraid of the answer.

" I know." he says and laughs softly.

Soon after he lets you from his hug. Now everything feels awkward.

You clear your throat. "M- Mark.. As much as this is what I've been waiting for we both know we can't let it like that."

He sighs and looks at the floor. "I know.." his voice becomes lower.

I feel bad now.

"Truth is..." he starts saying. "In highschool...I had a crush on you but you didn't seem to care. Later we lost contact so I- I found Amy.. But then you came up again and then Susan came and told me and--" His eyes were getting filled with tears. 

No. You wouldn't let that happen again. Not to him. 

You kiss him again. He doesn't resist. As you gently put your fingertips on his cheek you felt his tears on your hand. 

Once you let him his eyes are still closed and he's smiling. You wipe the tears off his face with your hand. 

You don't know what else to do to express him your love and make him feel better.

His phone starts ringing. He checks on it and press "accept." He didn't want you to see who's calling but you managed to see Amy's name on the phone. 

He got up and walked to the other side of the room whisper-screaming on the phone.

Ugh...Things are getting harder with time  you think.