Chapter 12: Things are not going well

A nurse got in the room and walked towards my bed.

"The doctor will see you now." she said.

She went out and a man in a white shirt walked in smiling to me. He pulled two white sheets on the sides of my bed.

Oh no.

I knew what that meant...

(Mark's P.O.V.)

Everyone was relieved when I went back home. My phone starts buzzing.

{New messages}

"It's from (y/n)!" I almost scream getting up to read them.

"Who's that?" Asks Amy which was sitting next to me.

"I uh...An old friend.."

She didn't seem to believe me but I had to focus on the messages at the moment.

"I don't care if we're not together and we're not ever going to be together

"I don't care if we're not together and we're not ever going to be together. I just want to know I have you as my friend." I read accidentally loudly.

Amy gets up and tries to see what I'm doing on my phone.

"Babe what was that? Who's texting you?"

"I told you an old friend, alright?" I say while trying to escape from her.

"No. It's not just a friend and I can see that. Now you're either telling me what's happening or we're breaking up. Right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n) I ended the thing with the hospital there because I, myself would get disgusted if I continued with all the creepy details and neither me nor you have to get through this experience. 

Love you. Thanks for reading and as always. I will see YOU in the next chapter! Buh bye!