After Hour Malls- JG

Johnnie-

"Colby,dude,I don't know. Isn't this illegal? We could get arrested. Or shot. Security carries guns around here." "Calm down Johnnie we're fine." "You guys have almost got arrested before." We won't this time." "How do you know?" "You'll see." Yep, we're doing a stay the night video, in an active mall. "I think this is a bad idea." "Dude, calm down," Corey laughs. Well I mean if the chicken isn't scared, I shouldn't be. We pulled up and there was  an irrated, female, security guard outside. "Dude, security!" Colby and Sam laughed at the other three of us,"Calm down." "We're gonna get caught," Elton snaps. We pullup beside her,"Johnnie you should sweet talk her," Colby laughs. "What! I can't do that!" Colby rolls down his window, " Hey sweetness." She giggles,"There you guys are. I was getting worried. Well I mean, I'd adventure by myself but." 

  Is this chick letting us do this? Is this illegal? Will she get fired? I don't want to get her fired. "So I'll go unlock the doors, bring your wallets and boards, go park around the side." "And you're a hundred percent sure your dad's okay with it?" "Would he give me these if he wasn't?",she asks holding up a large set of keys. Oh I know who this is. It's the owner's daughter. 

We pull up around the side and grab our boards walking to the door. She had changed her outfit (Above) and music was now playing. "Welcome to the biggest mall in California, shopping after hours with the owner's daughter. If you plan on getting things, pay the amount, I'll help with math if you need, and tell me so I can write to the owners a note so they don't think they were robbed. Don't worry I do this all the time." "And they don't care?" She shakes her head laughing,"What are they gonna do? My family owns this place. So where to first? Skate ppark? Trampoline park? Bowling? Actual stores? Movies? You guys choose." We all look at each other,"Skate park!" She puts down a pennyboard, I didn't realize she was holding and skates off in the direction. I put down my board and follow her, "Hey I never caught you're name." "(Y/n)." "Johnnie," I smile. "I know," She giggles. She's actually adorable oh my gosh.  "So Johnnie, were you freaked out?" 

  I nod,"Yeah, I was a little freaked out. I thought you were an actual guard." She giggles,"Colby told me to do that to freak you out. But I mean, you seem like a cool dude." I smile,"Not really," I laugh,"But I mean ifyou think so." "STOP FLIRTING JOHNNIE,"Colby yells. "HE'S NOT HE'SJUST BEING NICE. I'M FLIRTING THOUGH!", she yells before busting into giggles, catching herself, and then stoping. Awe. After hours at the skate park, hot topic, and the trampoline park. The other guys wanted to go bowling but she and I didn't want to. "Hey you guys be good in the bowling alley, we're going to watch a movie," (Y/n) says before grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the movie theater. "Movie choice?Or do I get to pick?" "Horror movie?" Her face fell but she nodded and ran upstairs to put on a movie. 

  I sit in the  back and wait to see what movie she's gonna put on. She runs back down and sits beside me. Normally if there was  this much room I'd be mad, because all these seats and you choose right beside me, but it was her so I allowed it. "What movie did you put on?" "The Babadook." "Ever seen it?" She shook her head. "Well have fun with this." "Well I can cuddle up to you if I get scared, right Johnnie?" Is she flirting with me? "Of course," I whisper. She puts up the arm rest that was inbetween us, leaning on my arm. She's definitely flirting with me.I wrap an armaround her as the movie starts. By the end of the movie, her face was buried in my chest and I had my arms around her, since she was hoding on to me so tightly anyways.

    "You okay? The movie's over," I whisper in her ear. She pulls away from me, "I'm gonna have nightmares when I go to sleep." I smirk,"Well I mean, you couldalways just come over to my apartment to cuddle." She blushes slightly, you almost couldn't tell, "I might have to take you up on that offer." "You wanta play 20 questions?" She nods, "Favorite color?" "Pug. Favorite color?" "(F/c), Age?" "19. Home town?" "(Y/h/t). Siblings?" "One brother one sister. Birthday?" "(Y/b/d). Natural hair color?" "Blonde.  Pets?" "(Y/p), Height?" 

TIME SKIP

It was nine o'clock when we finally left the building to go home. I was riding with (Y/n). "That cuddle option still open?" I nod,"If you want."She smiles,"Then I'll take you up on that offer." I smile,"Yay!" She giggles again,"Also now I don't have to go as far down the hall when we get to our building." "How did I never realize that we live in the same building, we're even on the same floor."  She shruged,"I don't know, I just want to sleep. But at the same time I don't want to sleep because of the movie." "Well that's what I'm for." "To help me sleep after watching horror movies." Inod with a laugh, "Okay mister we're gonna get arrested dude." "Shut up."