chapter 1

"Young master, someone is here to see you." Damian looked up sleepily from underneath his bed sheets. "Tell them i'm busy..." he said groggily.
Alfred sighed. a small and all too familliar chuckle coming from behind the door.

"Okay then, i will just go back to the circus." Damian's eye's widned, he jumped up and opned the door, seeing dick, standing there tall and proud as usual.

Damian teared up, and gritted his teeth. "Why are you here?" He asked as dick walked in, dismissing alfred to go back to work. "I thought i would come see you" he said.

Damian woke up, tears staining his face. He frowned and looked around tiredly. "Stupid grayson..." he mumbled, sliding out of bed and heading to the closet.

He opened the squeaky two brown cuboard door's and pulled out dicks old training uniform. He sighed examining it for a moment, then setting it on the bed, looking around for his first aid kit.

He eventually found it and pulled out a bandage, wrapping up his arm and getting dressed, putting a plain black hoodie over the top.
He walked out of the room after making his bed and closing the door, finding his way to the training room.

Damian pushed back his hair and started to punch the same bag as every day, slowly breaking sweat.
"Damian!"

Damian jumped and turned around, seeing bruce. "What?" He sneered at his father. "We need to talk." He said crossing his arms.

Damian rolled his eyes. "Why?  So you can lecture me about not being the perfect son?" He said still cranky. "No, in fact you might like this." Damian went out of his fighting stance and stood up straight, pushing his hair back. "What is it then?" He said looking up at the man claimed to be his father.

"You and i are going to stay with you're mother in hawaii for a month, considering the fact you're always complaining about her, she has taken time out of her duties to be with us." Damian nodded, about to go back to beating up the bag. "Starting today" damian looked up again. "Alfred is packing you're bag right now, so it would be nice if you would help him."

Damian looked down and nodded, holding the bag still. As bruce went to walk out, he realised that damian was yet again wearing a jumper. "Oh and" damian raised a brow.

Bruce sighed and smiled a little "never mind. Be ready by 11" damian nodded again, not bothering to speak.
He knew how much bruce hated it when he didn't use words, but he honestly couldn't bring himself to talk right now.

Soon he in his room again. while alfred was finishing the packing, he looked at his pillow.
Underneath was the shard of glass and dick's shirt.

"Alfred... could i please be alone? I will finish the packing" alfred nodded and left the room, leaving damian to his own thoughts.

He reached over and grabbed the shirt from underneat his pillow and folding it neatly with the glass inside of it.
He lifted a couple of peices of clothing and put the shirt between them so nobody would get suspicous about it.

He grabbed his journal and two books to read, plus a pen and some other clothing. He grabbed his mp3 player and headphones and placed them next to him. He looked at his watch and saw it was almost 11.
He sighed and put in his headphones listening to thinking of you by jimmy donn.

He zipped up his bag and left the room, going downstairs and exiting the house.
He sat down inside of bruces obviously expensive car, shoving his suitcase in the backseat awhile waiting for him silently.

Soon bruce was there in the car and driving along the road, towards the air port. "You exited?" He asked, barley taking his eye's off the road.
Damian shrugged and looked down fiddling with one of his headphones.

Bruce sighed, he wasn't completly stupid, he knew damian wasn't happy, he just didn't understand why.

Was he too hard on him? Did he even realise that damians mood had dropped more since dick had left?

No, obviously not. Dick was an adult now, so what reason did they have to care that he had left for the circus? He could make his own choices now, but nobody actually realised how much it had hurt damian.

Nobody had even thought about it for a second because of how much damian pretended to hate dick, but even then damian didn't realise how much it would hurt him.

"When was the last time you ate anyway? your getting skinney" he reached over and tickled damians rib's, making him squirm and giggle. "Father stop it- HAHAHA- fa- Hah- your driving!- HAHAHA" bruce chuckled stopping and going back to driving.

"Seriously though damian, when was the last time you actually ate something?" Damian looked back down and shrugged. "Hmm, well im buying you something while we wait for our plane, and your eating alright?"

Damian was tempted to protest, but didn't really feel like argueing. He nodded slowly and looked up out the window.

At this rate, he didn't care about food, nor did he care about his mum.
He just wanted dick back.