chapter 13

author/n: I'm sorry about the long wait guys, I really am. I totally forgot this book existed and I literally have like six other accounts. and its easier to write on computers for me because its more motivating for some reason, oh, not to mention, I moved towns and...other stuff happened. but I hope you like this chapter!! ily all so much for those of you who waited for me.

"well then." dick whispered, hands clamped together, trembling. "dick, do-" Jason quickly cut Thalia off. "give it a few minutes, maybe you can go up there and talk to him." Thalia sent a glare in Jasons direction, folding her arms. bruce sighed, putting an arm around her waist. "don't comment" he mumbled. "for gods sake, things are bad now. we don't need more arg-"

"Don't you tell me what to do, bruce. you where supposed to look after Damian while I was gone! look where that landed him!" 

Damian curled up into a ball, listening to the shouting from his room. "its arguments like this that make me wish he wasn't even born!" bruce shouted back. there was the sound of a smack, and everything went quiet. 

Damian hugged his pillow tighter, breaking down into violent sobs. 

"that was cruel bruce." dick said as he stood up. "I don't know why you'd ever say that, especially about your own son." he made his way upstairs, knocking on Damians door, waiting for an answer. "Damian?" nothing. he sighed, opening the door, seeing him laying on the bed, curled up into a ball, a mess. 

"oh Damian" dick went over, sitting on the bed next to him, about to hug him, only to have his hand slapped away. "don't touch me Grayson." he mumbled harshly, trying to stop the tears.

"...why do you hate me?" dick asked after a minute. "Damian?" 

"please, just leave me be, thats all I ask of you... go back to the circus. you where planning to anyway...." dick felt his heart shatter a bit. he huffed though, laying down next to him, making him turn over. "look at me Damian" he cupped his cheeks. Damian looked up hesitantly, heart beating so hard dick could feel it in his fingers just from touching his face. 

"are you sick?" he asked, also feeling as Damians skin heated up on his face. "no, just...I guess... I don't know, why are you touching me." Damian asked, both frustrated and flustered. "because ..I don't know, come here" dick said, forcibly hugging him. "n...fine" Damian whispered, sinking into his arms, burying his face into his chest.

there was suddenly a knock on the door, it was Jon. "Damian!" he huffed, curling closer to dick. he chuckled. "come in Jon." "nooooo" Damian quietly whined. 

Jon swallowed thickly. "you know I could heart that..." he said, standing in the door way. "its okay, Damians just not...emotionally great right now" dick said before Damian could speak up. "oh...should I go?" Jon asked, hearing how hard his heart was beating. "he will come down when he's ready" 

with that they where left alone.

dick went to look over at Damian, but as he locked eyes with him, Damian kissed him. dicks immediate instinct was to back up, but he didn't. instead he pulled Damian closer, kissing back, soon sliding his tongue into his mouth, moving on top of him. however, again they where interrupted. 

Tim and Jason knocked on the door, causing dick to flinch back, making it look as if they where just cuddling. "come in" Damian said shakily, cheeks red as a beetroot, and lips swollen Jason and Tim came in quickly, laying with them. Tim hugging Damian and and Jason holding the three on them in his arms. Damian didn't speak, he turned over to Tim and curled upto him. "its gonna be alright" Tim said softly as he wrapped his arms around his youngest brother.

I apologise for the short chapter I swear more is coming.