chapter 4

It was now time to leave hawaii, damian was honestly glad to go home. More privacy there.

He had as usual packed the shard of glass with dicks shirt, his headphones where in, playing universe by ghost town

He took a deep breath and continued to walk while his bag went through the scanners.
Damian didn't expect them to find the shard, let alone qestion it.
So while he was walking he bumped into a tall man in a blue shirt and black dress pant's. He crossed his arns and looked down on damian. "May i please see you passport?" He asked. Damian turned around to bruce who nodded at him suspicously.

He pulled out a small blue book and handed it too him. "Sir, unless you can pay for changes you are under arrest for carrying weaponry."

Damian looked shocked. "Weaponry?" He said confused. "We found a glass shard in your suitcase with traces of what we think might be blood." Bruce looked suddenly angry while talia placed a hand over her mouth. "How much officer?"

He shook his head. "Well, before we have you pay we need to find who the blood belongs too. Sir if you could please follow me so we can do a blood test on you just to be sure?" He went to grab damians shoulder only to be stopped by bruce.

"Are you implying my son is a self harmer?" He said in a deep tone. "Im just doing my job sir, this is the code of conduct" bruce was pulled back by talia sadly and anxiously, They did their tests on damian and it came back as positive.

"So, it seems it was his blood after all. The charges will be $200" talia pulled out her wallet and handed him four of her only fifty dollar notes. He nodded and took the money and the shard, throwing it out while they all headed home.

"Damian..." bruce looked at the 14 year old boy who seemed extremly anxious. "Yes father?" He said qietly.
"Why was your blood on that shard? And where did it even come from in the first place? Not to mention how the hell did it end up in your bag!?"

Damian sighed softly and looked down at his hands "i slipped and hit my head on the mirror in that holiday house, i accidently cut myself and must have accidently picked it up while removing di- i mean my shirt from the room."

Bruce nodded, honestly not beleiving him. "But the mirror was fine when we left?" He said questioning "I paid for it to get replaced while you two went out" bruce nodded slowly and looked back at the road while talia was on the phone.

Soon they where home and damian was in his room unpacking everything. He turned around to exit his room, only to run into bruce. "Fuck- father what are you doing?" Bruce handed him his phone "you left this in the car." He said.

Damian nodded "thank you father" he said slipping past him and quickly going to the bathroom and taking a shower, coming back in and sitting down with his suitcase.
He switched on his tv and sat back with a bottle of water turning on the news.

"And tonight we show you the return of the amazing graysons son, also adopted by bruce wayne, dick grayson!" Damian blushed a little and watched as they showed a clip of dick basically being a monkey.

He teared up a little and wiped his face, skulling down his water amd turning off the tv. "Jesus christ" he whispered and held his face in his hands.

A few day's passed and the glass shard story was everywhere, and everyone was wondering why the hell damian waynes blood was on it. He stood in front of a long white wall, cameras and microphones being shoved in his face and flashing everywhere.

The same qestion being repeated.
Damian only looked away, slightly furrowing his brows and ignoring them, turning to walk away.
He honestly just wanted to be left alone right now, especially when they asked the same damn thing over and over.

"Fucking snob!"  Someone screamed from the audience making damians heart ache a little. He didn't mean to be a snob, he just didn't need his fathers reputation to go down, especially if it was caused by him.