chapter 6

"What?"  Damian said in a deep voice. "You have blood on your shirt" he said pointing to his arm.

He looked down seeing some red stains on his white shirt sleeve. "Must be some tomato sauce from lunch today" damiansaid qietly, standing and grabbing a red hoodie with the robins R on it.

Dick looked at his feet then back up "hey damian" Damian looked over at him looking for a box at the same.
Time. "Yes dick?"

"You do know your always able to talk to me right?" Damian nodded "I guess..."
Is my depression that obvious!? Wait, am I even actually depressed? What the fuck even is depression!?

"Would you like my number?" He asked leaning over to him. "Yes please..." Damian found a small box and looked up to dick "I'll be right back." He said running to Bruce.

"Father" Bruce looked down at Damian "yes?" He said putting down his cup. "Do you have any razors?" Damian asked. "Yes, why?" Damian thought for a second. "I need to shave" Bruce nodded.

"Alfred!" The butler walked into the room "yes master?" He said holding his hands behind his back. "Could you please get Damian a new razor?" Alfred nodded "yes sir! Young master please follow me" he said leading Damian to the medical cabinet and puked out a pack of brand new razords and handed him the bag instead. "You won't run out anytime soon" he said as Damian took it. "Thank you Alfred" he said quietly, walking towards his room and putting the bag in his cupboard and locking the bathroom door.

Dick looked up at him confused! A small paper in his hand with his personal number on it. Damian had his headphones in now playing a male acoustic version of stay by rihanna.
He sat down next to dick and smiled sadly taking the paper and placing it on his table.

"So, without Bruce or tahlia answering. How are you Damian?" He asked while Damian flicked through the foxtek channels, deciding on the Disney movies channel. He put the remote down and looked down shrugging "I uh... I don't know, I guess... Since you left I've just been kinda.... Down. Y'know what I mean?" Dick nodded "so you missed me?" Damian nodded slowly. "Oh, well if I'm gonna be honest, I missed you too"

He didn't get it did he? To dick, Damian missed him the way a little kid would miss their parents, but really Damian missed him the way a woman would miss her husband who just died in the war.

Damian smiled weakly up at him, knowing he didn't miss him the same way. "Hey! So while I'm here would you like to do a private movie marathon?" Damian thought about it, then nodded.

Dick smiled at him and ruffed up his hair. He saw that Damian wasn't himself! The Damian he knew was usually hateful and vicious, but now... He was calm, gentle, and.... Frankly unusually silent.

"So when should we start?" Damian spoke softly looking up at dick. "How about now? Come to the shop with me and I'll buy us some snacks and drinks?" Damian smiled a little and nodded, they both stood up and went downstairs and walked up to Bruce and talia. "Hey, we're gonna have a movie marathon in Damian's room tonight, so we are going out to buy snacks and drinks" Bruce nodded in approval as they walked out.

Talia smiled up at Bruce "well isn't this a surprise? I thought Damian hayed dick?" Bruce chuckled "I did too, guess he missed him." He leaned in and kissed Talia, making Alfred who seemed to be in the other side of the room cringe.

Do get a room.

Damian sat down next behind dick in a cheap circus motorcycle. "Safety Damian" dick handed him a spare helmet, putting his own on. "Thank you..." Damian said putting it on.
Dick started the engine and looked at Damian "put your arms around me so you don't go flying off" Damian blushed deeply and nodded, hesitantly wrapping his arms around dicks waist and laying his head on his back.

He closed his eyes while dick started to ride across the road and towards the shop. Soon they arrived and entered. Damian carried his helmet and a bag into the shop, following behind the 6 (almost 7) ft man.

He blushed, looking at him, biting down on his lip. He wanted to hold him again like a moment ago, but was too shy to do it.

He looked around for a slight excuse, nothing as usual. Unless he randomly hugged him because he was tired?
He took a deep breath and stepped over too him and hugged him from the side, closing his eyes.
Dick jumped a bit and lifted his arm, looking at Damian. "What's up?" He asked. "I'm just tired" he whispered and looked at all the chip choices. "Oh okay, what flavour would you like?"he asked while grabbing salt and vinegar flavoured smiths. "Mnnnn originals smiths for me please" dick nodded grabbing the originals and putting them in the bag and picking up Damian, putting his legs around his waist.

Damian's heart fluttered as he clung onto dick, resting his head on his shoulder. "Drink?"

"Mountain dew for me please." Dick nodded grabbing them both 2ltrs of coke and mountain dew them going to the lollies. "Lo-" "Chico baby's please" he said quickly, making dick giggle.

Soon they where out and back home, sitting on the bed with their food and drinks.  Damian looked around for a moment "can I go for a shower before we start?" Dick nodded "sure! I have to make a call anyway" Damian nodded and walked out, grabbing a razor on his way.

He started a shower and locked the door, doing the same thing as in Hawaii. He finished up and actually cleaned the glass! Hiding some in his box with the now bloodied razor. He put on an oversized night wing hoodie and some skinney jeans, walking out making dick smile as soon as he saw the hoodie.

"Suits you" he said, Damian smiled a little and laid down next to him. "Lets get this parteh started" he said and sat up.

Soon the movie was over and the entire place was dead. Damian sat silently in pain, his arm feeling stickey and painful. He stood up and headed towards the toilet closing the door and turning on the light.

He rolled up his sleeve and whinced, some blood peeling off his cuts and skin. He swallowed hard seeing there was a lot of blood. He groaned a little and pulled it back down carefully and left to go downstairs, opening the first aid cabinet, grabbing a bandage but he accidently knocked something out.

"Shit " he cursed under his breathe and picked up a small white bottle and shining his torch on it. "Sleeping pills?" He whispered questioningly.

"Never trust someone when they give you more than two of these okay?" Bruce said as he handed an 10 year old Damian two sleeping pills. "Why though?" He asked as he was handed a glass of water and took the pills.

"Because if you take too many they could kill you" he said and put the bottle away.

Damian smirked a little and stuffed the bottle into his back pocket. He closed the cabinet and went upstairs wrapping his arm back up and hiding the pills with the razors and dicks shirt.

In his mind he wondered why he even took the pills. Did he want to die?

Yes. He thought he didn't have a chance at all with dick, so it resulted to this. What was the point in living anyway if all that would happen is more self harming, never falling in love with someone who would love him back, and more insults thrown at him?