chapter 3

Its been a few day's, and damian hasn't said anything, only silence.
He came out of his room three times a day to eat, spend time with his mother, or to show bruce he was fine.

Or, as fine as a depressed 14 year old who is deeply in love can get.
It was another one of those day's, until dinner was interrupted. "So, damian" bruce reached over and grabbed talia's hand. "Your mother and i have some news for you." Damian looked up with a string on cheese hanging from his mouth.

"Go on" he said pulling it away and eating it again, or attempting to, but only ended up dropping it.
"I am coming back to gotham with you and your father." Damian perked up "does that mean you two are together!?" He said actually seeming like a normal child.

Bruce chuckled "no damian your mother is just coming back with us for no reason." Damian giggled a bit. "So your also okay with this?" Talia asked. "Who the hell am i to say no, its good to hear you two are together, after all you are my parents"

Damian laid in bed silently that night, thinking over everything. Sure he was happy a while ago to hear that they where together, but now he was back in his normal state. He went into his bathroom with dicks shirt and the shard of glass.

He turned on the hot water and started to undress, sitting on the floor with the door locked and the glass in his hand.
He looked at his arm where the previously made cuts where, he sighed and started to cut neat lines over his arm, blood washing down into the drain, at least whatever blood actually got as far from the edges of the cuts.

Though, he wasn't using a razor right now, instead it was a shard of glass so obviously it bled more.

He sighed gently and looked up, placing it on the mat next to the open shower door. He bit his lip and closed his eyes. "Fuck you grayson..." he muttered holding onto his arm and allowing the water to wash down his face.

Maybe it would be better if he just forgot about dick, but you see it wasn't that easy. It never was when you where so damn in love with someone yet they caused you so much pain every second of your life.

It was like as soon as he switched off the light's he just lost it, crying and holding onto his shirt.
He really should have washed it, but not only would alfred find it and probably send it back to dick but it would also be obvious damian missed him.

He couldnt risk that, or so he thought. It was one of the thing's he feared most, being seen as weak.
Damian wasn't weak, it didn't take much to realise that.
However when it came to dick, that was a different story all together.

Damian sighed softly and stood up, turning off the water and getting out. He grabbed his towel and dried off getting into a pair of black skinney jeans and a black hoodie.

He packed and hid everything, putting on his shoes and sneaking outside of his bedroom window, walking towards the beach.

Nobody was here, just him and a soft breeze. The water coming in and out, rippling while damian sucked in breaths with tears streaming down his face.

Everytime he looked at the water he just wished he had dick sitting there with him, his arm wrapped over his shoulders and his lips against his foreighd while damian cried mindlessly into his arms.

At this rate that's all he could see himself doing with dick, was cry and cry and cry endlessly. It had only been a month and a bit and yet he missed him so much for... what felt like no reason but really was love.

He looked back at the water trying to change the subject in his mind, instantly thinking of nemo. "Fucking nemo" he mumbles, hearing a chuckle from behind him.

He jumped and turned around, seeing bruce standing there. He silently groaned and rolled his eyes looking back at the water as bruce sat down.

"You remember when you accused me of hating you?" Bruce asked picking up some sand and letting it run through his fingers. Damian nodded "yeah..."

He looked up and put his hand on the back of damians head. "Well i don't" he said softly. "And you know, you can tell me anything..." damian nodded again and looked down. "By the way im telling nemo what you said." Damian giggled a bit and smiled looking up at the water. "I'm so scared" he said making bruce chuckle.

"Anyway, it is now past your bed time, lets go home" damian nodded and stood up leaving with bruce.