Prologue

.."Why did you do this to me Manik??you were my best friend Manik..You were everything for me.I trusted you the most but what you did??I  will never forgive you Manik..never"again she broke down crying vomiting these ill lines about Manik when a pair of pupil followed her.. 

------------------   

"Manik kitna kose ga aapne aap ko??tujhe bhi pata he isme teri koi galti nahi he..tu bas Nandini ko help kar raha tha n ye baat Nandini bahut jald realize karegi dekh na" 

"Help..hunh!!she hates me Cabir..she hates me..she does not even want to see my face..she had so many dreams for her marriage and you saw her today she didn't even smile once and all this is because of me Cabir..all because of me.. "

----------------------

"I know Nandini you hate me infact I hate myself for hurting you but please listen to me don't you trust your best friend Nandini"    

Trust-the base of every relation.What happens when two best friends stop trusting each other?Is it actually easy to be in love with your best friend?Do things remain the same?What happens when he is ready to confess about his feelings but she wraps her arms around another man saying him  her boyfriend?When she gets to know her best friend actually loves her and in the sense of love-love ; will she let go of her new love interest?Or will he back off for her happiness?And what about their friend-ship?

So many "what happens" right?If you actually want to know "What happens?" keep a track on the story and please do vote and express your views to let me know what YOU THINK OF THE STORY.

P.S-I have written a MaNan OS.Please go and check it.I am sure you will enjoy.