Chapter 14

"Manik did you take your medicines?wait..they are still lying here..when will you grow up Manik?comm'on get up take these and sleep and tomorrow everyone is coming back..you remember na??"

"hmm"came the only reply of Manik..

"what is this hmm Manik...I agree tum mujhse naaraz ho but tum kya mujhse baat tak nahi karoge?"

said Nandini with her all time famous pout..Manik was silent all this while..it was difficult for him to see her acting all childish and remain silent..it was difficult to control his urge to pull her into his lap and kiss her senselessly..all he could do is calm the hell down pacifying his inner self..he saw Nandini sitting next to him on the bed with her face down,the pout still hanging on her lips..a small smile broke on his lips seeing her act like a baby but he quickly hid his smile and took the medicine from her hand..after taking the medicine he lied down comfortably..

"Arrey this is my side of the bed..tum uss taraf jao na..shift shift"

said Nandini almost pushing Manik gently so he could roll to the other side of the bed..Manik understood that it was a part of her plan because till now he understood that all the previous courageous bold not-so-Nandu acts were just to manaofy him and this was a part of it..Manik sat up resting his back on the head-rest..Nandini too went close to him and sat in the same position 

"Manik mamma papa and baki sab kal subhe ki flight mein aa rahe hein na..so don't you think humme so jaana chahiye??"

"hmm..you sleep I will sleep after you"said Manik..

"ok then good night"shrugged Nandini and moved closer to Manik and smooched his right cheek ever so gently making Manik gasp..she drew back her lips after letting them linger for a while and found Manik still lost in the kiss with his eyes closed which made her chuckle..seeing her chuckle Manik's trance broke

"umm..Nandini you don't need to do all this stuff..i said na I need some time and when I will convince myself I will myself walk to you"

listening this Nandini's pulpy cheeks swelled more and she stood on her knees her hand resting on her hips

"oye you think I am doing all this to manaofy you..FYI I am your wife and you are my hubby and I have got all rights to kiss you and you have got the right to be kissed by me and ONLY me..you understand..idiot..hunh"

she crossed her arms against her chest and looked the other side faking anger.

"chori upar se shina jori..ek toh he should kiss me good night..here I am the one to initiate and woh mujhe hi sunna raha hai"

mumbled Nandini but it was clearly audible to Manik

"Nandini woh.."

started Manik but was berated when Nandini looked to him and pointed her index finger towards him

"Mr.Malhotra you know what.."

she left her sentence incomplete and moved closer towards Manik's face,she held his face with her left hand and did bite his cheek exactly where she had smooched it couple of minutes ago.

Manik inhaled sharply feeling her doing so but his face was still in Nandini's hand..she then slowly licked his cheek where she bit him feeling his day old stubble poke her tongue..she slowly left his face herself breathing heavily..and Manik??he was clean bowled..his heart beat fastened as if a tiger was running to catch his prey..