Chapter 10

This update is dedicated to @sruthiid for her support.She actually makes me feel like a celebrity with all the stalking she does with my insta and twitter id.Hehehe.Jokes apart thank you Sruthi for encouraging me.Hope you like the update.

May be that night was named after Nandini because she was the queen of the evening..not only the kiss near his lips but loads of turnings came around as Nandini was in a mood to play along..while having dinner Nandini deliberately brushed her arms against his gluing him in his state of trauma..this was beyond his grasping capacity..all he could do is gape at Nandini,may be waiting for her to explain the on goings around..he sat with a blank expression which completely described his confused state..

"Manik why you seem so upset??oh for that way of checking fever..you need not worry..woh na its reserved for special ones..like really special"

winked Nandini pushing Manik more into the confused state..

"did she really say I'm special??no no Manik you are overthinking..but the kiss..no no it must be the effect of high dose medicines.."

nodded an exhausted Manik..the day's events were enough tiring to make Manik fall asleep as soon as he hit the bed..when Nandini entered the room she smiled seeing Manik sleep with still the pucker in his face

"very soon Manik we will be together.."

The next morning was very different..not only the warmth of Nandini in Manik's embrace but also because of the cupid's blush seeing the lovebirds getting close..this time Manik was the one to wake up first..the sight of Nandini in his embrace brought a big smile on his face..but remembering yesterday's events the smile flee away..he touched his palm on Nandini's forehead to check if she was fine..she was fine..absolutely..then???he went near her ears and whispered

"are you fine??"realizing what Manik spoke Nandini opened her eyes..

Manik immediately moved back to avoid awkwardness but Nandini pulled him by his vest straps making their noses touch..she moved her face a bit down and did bite Manik's jawline

"I'm perfectly fine my dear hubby" 

she moved out of the bed biting her inner cheeks to control her blush leaving Manik Malhotra with head in hands..  

----------------------------------

The blush which had crept on her cheeks for her own shameless act in the morning had still not left her..She was in her washroom taking shower but the water trinkets couldn't peel off her scarlet hue..analyzing her boldness since previous night she bit the lower section of her's puffy lips in anticipation..

"what would be Manik thinking about me??i mean he never witnessed this side of me..how foolish of me??even I myself have not visualized this side of me.."

said a blushy blushy Nandini who was hell surprised with her own action..

"Manik you are hallucinating..definitely..this can't be true..she hates you..she doesn't even trust you Manik..I love her but she obviously doesn't..but this??"

said Manik lightly caressing the place where he got bitten..err..got his first love bite some moments ago..

Nandini was awestruck listening Manik's self talk..how much this guy loved her she wondered..but now it was her turn..to reciprocate the feeling..to take away all his pain..to be his angel..his shinning star once again and for now Mr.Malhotra's death once again winked a confident Nandini..the moment she stepped out of the washroom the fruity aroma from her wet hair which was wrapped in a towel spread all around the room.

This was the key to a lost Manik Malhotra who regained his senses on inhaling the aroma..but what he saw was enough to freeze him in his place..Nandini was in an off-white bathrobe that ended in her mid-thighs which was coupled with a towel that wrapped her wet hair..Manik was loosing himself but he tried to act sane..don't know from where there was a sudden urge to kiss her..

Whereas Nandini stood there itself leaning herself on the wall verily exposing her milky white thighs smirking all the while giving a tough time to her hubby who could not even blink his eyes seeing the sight infront of him.

"Mr.Malhotra not bad badi love shub ki baatey ho rahen hein..wese jo aap abhi kehrahete of loving forever and all.."

muttered Nandini moving towards her wadrobe..she opened her wardrobe looking for her changes when suddenly she threw her towel which hit Manik's face covering his face completely..Manik slowly took off her damp towel inhaling the fruity smell feeling her in every thread..Nandini stole a glance of Manik from the corner of her eyes smiling to her heart's content on seeing the amount Manik loved her

"aur yeh jo abhi tum bol rahe the loving forever and all..umm I don't believe in forever..nothing lasts forever..what do you think??"

saying so she turned around to look for Manik but was stunned to see him sitting on his knees right infront of her..

"If nothing lasts forever then please be my nothing,Nandini" confessed whole heartedly the lover Manik who was even ready to surrender his life for his love..whose love was enough to let her go for her happiness..a silent tear escaped Nandini's eye on listening his confession..how much this guy loved her! she felt as if she was the most luckiest being born on this earth..

she too went on her knees sitting right in front of him..she could see the intensity of love for her in his eyes..it was way too deep..she cupped his face and bussed his forehead..Manik closed his eyes as if capturing the moment..Nandini was feeling on the top of the world listening his words..seeing Manik all lost she took the opportunity moving close to his face she placed a open mouth kiss on his mole on the left side of his upper lip..she almost sucked it shaking Mr.Malhotra to the core..

"I'm impressed my dear hubby and this was your reward"she said pointing his mole which she sucked right away..  

"I m literally impressed"she continued raking her fingers through his chest which was enough to stuck his breath in his throat..The poor soul was left with no other option except clapping his eyes again and again thinking it to be his dream which will easily wash off the moment he closes his eyes..but alas! 

With every battling of his eyelid she only kept coming closer to him nearing his lips..may be almighty wanted that moment to be more special so he signaled them to stop there with a call incoming on Nandini's phone..Nandini stopped in her tracks when she realized her phone was ringing..but definitely not her erratically beating heart when realization dawned upon her that she was about to capture his lips taking the lead all alone by herself..not only this, the phone call made him realize that he wasn't hallucinating all this while..

HE WASN'T HALLUCINATING...screamed aloud his heart..Nandini rushed to receive her call taking it as an excuse to hide her blush..

On seeing the caller's id her face became still peeling off the blush from her cheeks.

Baap re ! What the hell is Nandini upto?And Manik bechara is all shocked.Whose call is this?Why is Nandini scared seeing the caller id?

Tell me what you think about the story.Do you feel there is "something missing" about the story?If so,do tell me.What was the best and worst part of the story?

I have written another PaNi OS called "A Heart-to-Heart With PaNi" check it out and tell me how's it.