Chapter 9

After instructing Cabir to be with him until she returns the Sherlock Holmes uff Nandini left towards the jail to find out the truth..swearing upon her Aiyappa to leave no stones unturned to find out the "sach" a determined Murthy turned Malhotra headed towards her so called murderer boyfriend's cell but all determination flung away when she saw jerkshad oops I mean Harshad from behind the bars itself talking to a man draped in a shroud..Nandini made her footsteps steady walking towards the cell..girls love eavesdropping and Nandini belonging to same fraternity could not avoid it..

"oh you are my true man Aman..i feel so satisfied hearing you have beaten that bloody idiot black and blue..if that Cabir wouldn't have come to his rescue I am sure he would had breathed his last..bechara Manik.

he tried to speak the truth to Nandini and see what he got in return..he lost his best friend..and Nandini she's just a domestic pussy blindly in love with me..making her believe that I love her was so easy..she left her years of friendship knowing that that bloody idiot loves her..hah!!this girls are all the same..sensitive morons..back in London when Marziya my girlfriend didn't agree to transfer the property in my name I  killed her.

I KILLED HER!!!!!hahaha...and then I met this chick named Nandini..i learned that she was the only heiress of Murthy's being the second richest tycoons in the nation..then what?? i followed her like a lovesick puppy..and that moron gave in infont of my charm..in the mean time the cops were in search of me..i eloped with her to India vowing to marry her..

i thought that they will save me from the cops as they have a long hand in politics and police but see they only threw me here..all because of that rascal..Everything was set..me becoming the owner of Murthy's but that Manik.

i don't know from where he came to know about me..because of him everything got spoiled..i won't leave him..but the best thing is Nandini still loves me crazily..i made her even believe that Manik did all this as he loved her and intentionally plotted this because he wanted to marry her..and guess what??that fool believed my words..but Aman you need to shadow him..you have to kill him..you get that??"

Vomited an unaware Harshad of the forthcoming consequences..

Nandini shuddered..the poor soul stopped breathing for a while..being in utter shock would fall low to describe her trauma..tears started rolling down while she made her way through the exit..she didn't cry..because she didn't want to waste her tears for the worst-est mistake of her life rather she smiled thinking of the person with whom she is gonna spend her life with..

"I promise Mani I will give you all the love you deserve..i will set everything correct.

i will answer him for every of your bruises..i will love you even more than the word itself..Everyone around us understood the love between us but foolish me..don't worry I will be with you humesha"  

Nandini gently stroked Manik's hair while he was still in sleep..it was late in the afternoon..Nandini could not forget what happened in the morning..cursing her own self was the only option left with her..

the feeling of betraying your best friend..a piece of your heart infact infact your heart itself is just like stabbing a dagger in your intestine..same was with Nandu..she reminisced all the warnings of ManBir against Harshad..she always knew she had feelings for Manik but naming the feel as love was certainly something she didn't do..

every random person around witnessed their unconfessed unsaid unrealized love but alas! little could the damsel herself verify the feeling which the whole world named as "ishq"..

Poor soul who did misunderstand her teenage attraction her mere infatuation as heavy as true love...this is the issue with us..teenagers..someone who runs after us praises our superficiality which eventually fades away with time we think that person as the "one" we had ever dreamt of..

Murthy's have always been in the limelight for their innocence and Nandini being surnamed so could not escape Harshad's trap falling a prey to it..anyway now that she had fallen into Malhotra's lap she will be famous for her attitude..but right now she was broken..completely..she wasn't regretful for Harshad betrayed her but because she betrayed her life her reason of smile her occasion of happiness her enthusiasm her encouragement her everything her newly realized love..

she smiled at her own thought..she loves her best friend..she always had..loving the person whom you had known since years..loving the person you were most close to has its different feelings..she profusely blushed.. 

"you had always made me feel special Mr.Malhotra now its my turn..wait and watch I swear Nandini Murthy will swipe you off your feet"

there was a mischievous look on her face..she forwarded herself a bit and planted a soft kiss on his forehead making the Greek God awake from his slumber..

Manik's heart swelled like a overnight soaked bean seed seeing her so close to him..his eyelids played statue-statue with him making him constantly stare her.. 

"what aise kya dekh rahe ho?? was checking if you had fever..wo subhe I injected you na isliye.."

not being able to join the dots the all time famous i-know-everything look wala Manik had turned to an i-can't-understand-anything wala Manik..not helping him join the dots rather adding more dots to the grid she continued

"exactly I couldn't find where the thermometer was residing so just thought to check it this way" 

shrugged a seeming careless Nandini..the word" this way" did nothing but helped him bring more furrows in his face and creases in his T-zone..helping him clear those she added 

" arrey buddhu this way you don't understand..wait I will show you" 

she went more close held his face with her right hand and lightly kissed on the corner of his lips 

"this way..samjhe"

uttered a very casual Nandini and moved away from the bed smirking leaving Mr.Malhotra in utter shock..all he could do is open his mouth and dilute his eyes..

"shut your mouth Manik and don't dilute your pupils your veins will constrict"said Nandini moving out of the room..she ran towards the kitchen panting heavily..and once she caught her breath she bit her lips amazed at her own boldness..

So finally the truth is out.Nandini realized Manik's harmless intentions of marrying her.What will Nandini do to woo Manik?Will Manik give in?Easily?Now that Nandini is all set to swoon Manik will that actually work?And Harshad,what about him?

tell me what you feel about the story and pretty please do share it with your friends.