Chapter 17

So guys this happens to be the last chapter of this story.Thank you to all who liked this story.Special thanks to @_rupalm_ and @geet_15 because this guys have been constant support to me throughout.

And this chapter is almost of 7k words.Soo mat jaana bich Mai.Please please tell me how's it.Will be waiting.

------------

They say
"Love is an emotion,where,the person you love,breaks your heart into a zillion pieces;still-you love that person with all those broken pieces"

So true.Ain't it?MaNan here too are sailing in the same boat.Both loved each other,both were hurt in love individually still both love each other joining all those broken fragments of heart.

But I guess the weather is changing.The winter is sent away on a long vacation for the spring to be welcomed.Even the forecast department reported of heavy showers of love with thunders of romance.And the wind is already waving in the direction of care and affection.Not to forget, misunderstanding is completely clouded with trust,intimacy drizzling it's way down.

"So Nandini Murthy..Oops !! Pagal ladki"
hitting herself on her head,biting her tongue she continued
"Nandini Manik Malhotra today is your day.Pull up your socks,brace yourself because by the end it should become our day.All the best Nandu.Nail it"

Winking at her own reflection in the mirror,tightening her pony a bit with a
"You can,you must,you will"
attitude she hoped down the stairs leaving a sleeping Malhotra behind.

Seems like the queen is gonna slay.

Waltzing her way in kitchen for some good thirty minutes,she walked towards their bedroom with a food filled tray in her hands-a constant smile adorning her face working as a cherry on the cake.

She stepped in,in her bedroom to see a
just-woken-up Malhotra,rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

"Gooooooood Morning Mani"chirped Nandini and kept the tray of breakfast she brought along in front of him.

"Yeh Kya Hai?"

Uff! That husky voice of his.Why he had to be so damn sexy every time?She gulped audibly when she saw him stretching in the bed itself,his vest riding up showcasing the flexing muscles underneath.
How the hell did she ignore this ridiculously hot man all this while?

She plopped down on the bed right next to him, scooting more closer and planted a big fat kissy on his cheek.

This startled Manik and he sucked in a breath feeling her action.

Tonight she was going to confess.And she made sure everything to be alright.Then she and her Manik would be together,forever.The thought itself etched a big smile on her face.Then they would be together-if only he forgives.But why would she think negative.It's better to think what would happen after that.They would hug,kiss and make everything up.And then..umm..may be make love.
Would they?

The thought only leaked red into her cheeks.Her blush was just crawling up her neck when something just stopped her.

Manik dropped his face into her neck rubbing the tip of his nose into her bare skin.

"Good morning Nandu and thank you for the breakfast"

Every single hair on her body was now attentive.Her heart's speed quickened on its own and she could feel a different feeling all together.

His muffled voice against her neck,lips moving against her bare skin and his nose tracing her neck with his stubble poking the sides of her neck occasionally.Huff!! This was just a ridiculously sexy combination.She could feel her insides melting.