Chapter 2

Nandini was busy lubricating her eye-crying that is.When some of her precious tear drops rested themselves on her palm after travelling a long distance from her eyes till her palm she felt a tickling sensation on her palm just to find her tear drop teasing the henna art in her hand..she brought her hand near her face to look at the henna art on her palms distinctly.."Manik"

she slowly muttered moving her fingers across the corner of her palm where Manik's name was engraved in henna art..

"why did you do this to me Manik??you were my best friend Manik..you were everything for me..i trusted you the most but what you did??i will never forgive you Manik..never"again she broke down crying..while she was vomiting these ill lines about Manik a pair of pupil followed her..it was none but Nandini's mom..she came and sat beside Nandini.

"bacha you really think that Manik broke your trust??"

 "yes mom..yes he broke my trust..our friendship..i hate him..i really hate him"said Nandini in between her hiccups n rested her forehead in her mother's lap crying badly.."she continued

"he knew that I love someone else but because of his stupidity his stubbornness I have to marry him..mumma I don't love Manik I only love.." 

"bas bacha stop it..stop it..dont take his name..plz..don't..you think Manik's stupid,stubborn??he's your messiah beta..your savior..otherwise today you would be marrying that rascal..Manik pulled you out from that muderer's trap..he was your best friend Nandu n he defined the true meaning of friendship..your aapa would have lost his dignity,his honour if you would have married that murderer..but Manik he not only saved your life but us from embarrassment too..he is the one who will be with you forever not like that bloody murderer who is behind the bars..

Manik is more than my son Nandu..The day he was born I lifted him first in my arms..Nyonika bhabiji was in hospital due to her illness but Manik he was with me..you are forgetting the days when you and Manik would come rushing to me after school to rest your head on my lap and how you two used to fight about whom I love more..you or him??"her mom smiled wiping her tears.

 "Please mamma don't make me remember those things..i don't have a nostalgia for it..n yes mamma he is not a murderer..those are just false allegations and I am pretty sure Manik has a hand in putting him behind bars and for that I hate Manik..i m just doing this shaadi for aapa..n he didn't leave me mamma it's just because Manik put him behind the bars otherwise he would have married me"

----------------------

 Withthe setting of the sun Nandini's cheeks had also dried..she was sitting thereright in front of the mirror with seven-eight make up professionals surroundingher..while some were busy with her coiffure others were busy pinning up her lehenga..the maidens were busy makingNandini ready who just sat like a statue..unaffected by every on goingsaround..suddenly someone from the corridor screamed aloud informing Manik'sarrival and  that was enough for the girls around to get alarmed..some of themeven left Nandini and started adorning themselves in the mirror adjusting therehair bun n some busy pulling there ghagra a bit down to make themselves lookmore sexy when out of the blue someone jumped in front of Nandini's eye almostmaking her hold her breath.."mam,mam"panted heavily the hair dresser..

"mam..c..canu plz ask Ma..an..nik..i mean Manik sir to click a pic wid me..mam I am a hugefan of him..mam plz..last time when he came to our salon for a promotionalevent I was on a leave so I could not see him..till date I curse myself fortaking a leave on that day n believe me ma'am from that day I have not taken even a single day leave..ma'am plz at least apic" 

"hunh!!you all are still in adreamland..step out girl..he is not that Manik which you see on the stage..heis very different..very very different"said a sarcastic Nandini.

"r a girls stop your gossiping fornow dulha has already arrived and we need to take the dulhan down"said some of the senior women of thehouse..

"haanhaan otherwise the dulha will himself come up to take her bride"teasedthe girls around making everyone giggle.

."the boy who is followed by shadows of girls isdefinitely going to faint by seeing his girl who is looking breathtakingly gorgeous"and with this there was another session of laughter inthe room..finally the girls brought Nandini down..everyone present down there wasawestruck seeing Nandini in her cream coloured regalia making her shine even more than a star..oops!!!even makingher shine more than that of pole star..her attire was shining,the mandap was shining and so were thepeople around but the one which did not shone was the bride's face,it wasquite pale.People misunderstood her gloominess to be because of her leavingher family and entering into a new world,people thought it to be her sadnessof no more being a Murthy but turning into Malhotra but two people down thereknew the real reason for her paleness,her gloominess and it was none other thantwo best buddies of Nandini-Manik and Cabir.Manik whom she no more consideredto be her friend for betraying her and Cabir who was more of a elder brother toNandini knew the exact reason of her being in this state.Gradually the ritualsstarted and one of the  rituals promising to keep them together forever and humesha..thehymneal rounds itself promising tobind them together with every of the rounds with an new oath.

Manik silentlyswore every of the promise but Nandini cursed Manik for making her land in sucha situation..soon the promising rituals got over and Nandini and Manik were socalled "hubby and wifey".Afterfinishing the rituals Manik and Nandini headed towards Malhotra Mansion where agrand welcome was awaiting them which was planned by fav 5.The grandeurwelcome by the fav 4 took everyone by surprise..after a lot of teasing andgiggling Nandini was allowed to enter into Manik's room..oops!!now it was nomore Manik's room but their room.It wasn't anything new for Nandini..she hasspent most of her childhood in this mansion specially in this room..it was notjust a room for her but a den..a den of memories of hers and Manik..may be thethought of their memories wielded tears in her eyes n she started letting thedrops flow.. 

So finally Manik and Nandini got married..but will Nandini accept Manik as husband??who does not want to acknowledge him as his best friend anymore will he be accepted as Nandini's hubby??

hello people.As I  myself wasn't satisfied with the last update here I am with the second chapter with is of 1120 words.N i hope you guys will actually like this chapter.Do tell me which is the best and the worst part of the story.I skipped the marriage because I mainly wanted to show post marriage part.

And yeah from next chapter the real story starts.So brace yourselves.

waiting for votes and comments.