Chapter 15

"OH FISH!!ARISHA??"

were the only words that popped out of his mouth..he quickly trodded towards the girl and took her into a bear hug..he parted from the hug held her at an arm's length,looked at her and again took her into a hug..

"my god I cant believe you are here..two long years after two lonnnggg years I am seeing you"

Manik almost squeezed her in the hug..

"oye jhuta bahane na bana.pata hai kitna miss kiya..shaaadi karli mere liye wait tak nahi kiya..tu mujhse baat hi mat kar"

beamed Arisha..all were smiling seeing both of them complaining except one and that was Nandini..she was all confused..wait..??only confused??no..she was red..Gawwdd!!she was angry and this was noticed by Cabir who thought to interfere 

"aare Manik Arisha ko Chotti se toh mila" "oh yaah!!Aru she is Nandini my wife and Nandini she is Aru"

grinned Manik..

"baccho tum log aapna intro karlo hum chale rest karne.."

said Virat and moved with Nyonika towards their room..

"yeah we too need to rest..chalo guys"

yawned Mukti and moved with DruLya..

"Chotti after you went na Manik was all devdas..kisise baat tak nahi karta tha..we all tried a lot but failed every time..and then came Arisha just as an angel..pata nahi kya jadu kiya Manik pe..uske baad se toh isike saath hi chipka rehta tha..hum toh jaise the hi nahi"

ended Cabir with a sigh and Nandini's fingers curled into a fist..that's when she saw Arisha walking towards her..

"oh so tum ho Nandini..jiske waje se Manik ne mujhe dump kiya..chalega..Manik I thought your choice was better..you know she is all okay types..waise tujhe toh humesha lambi ladkiyan pasand thi..phir??bol dete you didn't mean it..pata hai how much I drank complan to match your height..but tu toh.."

and before she could complete ManBir burst laughing

"gawd tu nilkul nahi badli yaar..same bold Aru..my Aru"

said Manik taking her in a side hug making Nandini clench her teeth..

"Chotti pata hai yeh humesha se hi aise hi hai..all bold..chalo guys I need to leave mom ka check up hai..will meet you guys in the evening"

After waving goodbye to Cabir Manik and Arisha were busy in their talks forgetting Nandini completely..Arisha's head was on Manik's shoulder and she held him by his arms..

"and Malhotra tujhe yaad hai in our prom after our hot and sizzling dance how everyone assumed us to be a couple..firstly hum ek dusre se chipke rehte the and upar se uss din humara dance..and remember Cabir ke birthday ke din while playing truth and dare you got a dare to kiss me but you idiot kissed me on my cheek saying it wasn't mentioned where to kiss..kitna acha moka tha you could have kissed me on my lips but" 

and bingo!that was it for Nandini..she heard everything that Arisha spoke but she could no more tolerate..she felt her blood moving backward in her veins with anger..

"stop it"barked Nandini making both of them hell scared..

"Nandini what happened tum thik to ho na??are you alright??"asked Manik getting off the couch moving towards Nandini..