Chapter 8

Nandini ran upto the kitchen mentally abusing her sub-concious mind for making her land in this situation..

"what happened to me all of a sudden??why I acted so foolish??it is not the first time I saw Manik like this??then what happened to me??did Cabir said right??do I love Manik??no no Nandu are you crazy??how can you even think so??don't forget he is responsible for everything and you love Harshad and only Harshad.."

the name of Harshad only brought frowns in her face..

"kya cabir kal jo bol raha tha woh sach hai??is Harshad behind all this??but why will he do so??he loves me a lot..

he can never do this..but Cabir why will he tell a lie??and Mani has been badly hurt..Aiyyappa whats all happening??why everything is so perplexed??i need to figure it out.."

In the meantime someone was floating on the umpteenth sky..who could it be other than our cute monstu..yes it was Manik..he was reminiscing every letter uttered by Nandini for him..for her Mani..he tried hard to travel his hand towards his tattoo which Nandini caressed a couple of minutes ago..on his hands touching the wings of the angel of his tattoo he jumped to the memory lane memorizing the day he got the tattoo drilled against his skin...

------flashback------

"Mani tum bologe tum mujhe kahan leke ja rahe ho??"

Nandini uttered this words just as uttering the beads of a rosary for a millionth time..

"Nandu how many times will I say that more five minutes dear..and you yourself will get to know and bas hum pahaunch gaye.."

Nandini quickly got out of the car and read the name of the shop"THE TATOO MAKERS"written in italics..

"Mani hum yahan kya kar rahe he??" 

"Nandu tum sach me topper thi na??stupid..tatoo shop me aaen hain toh tattoo hi banwaunga na.."

"kya tattoo??tum pagal ho kya Mani??tum tattoo banwaoge??tumhe pata he kitna pain hota hai??no no you can't do a tattoo"

"c'mon Nandu don't be a spoilsport..tattoo is the latest trend yaar..my first album is due in a couple of months and I will be a rockstar..its compulsory you know na..and it looks so cool" 

"koi cool vool nahi lagta..tum wese bhi bahot handsome ho..koi tattoo ki zarurat nahi hai"screamed Nandini..the two besties fought over this..and Manik finding it impossible to make Nandini understand lifted Nandini in his arms and carried her to the shop.

"Nandu tumhe isme se kon sa design sabse acha lag raha he??"asked Manik flipping over the catalogue 

"mujhe nahi pata..nahi mujhe dekhna hai"Nandini crossed her arms across her chest

"ok let me see..ummhh I think this would be the best..this angel.ya..because you are my angel so this angel wala tattoo only for you my angel"

Manik lied on the couch and the maker was setting the machine when Nandu asked

"Mani tum sure ho na??" 

"Nandu seriously you are a medical student toh??how will you operate your patients??its just a tattoo dear..you start"

Manik instructed the tattoo maker..the maker got its tool ready..he was just about to drill when Nandini screamed