Chapter 5

The clock struck ten times to indicate that it was ten..there was too much drama in the day..Manik and Nandini were alone in the mansion..there parents and friends were out for some business deal and as cabir's mom was not well he could not come to meet them.

Nyonika had granted all the servants a leave for the next couple of days so that Manik and Nandini could enjoy their privacy..Nandini was in the bedroom while Manik lied in the couch thinking all the time about Nandini..the cute and sweet moments spent between them during their friendship..he didn't realize when he slept..may be because he cried a lot he felt asleep..as Nandini was hungry she came down..she saw Manik sleeping in the couch of living room itself..when she passed the couch she saw Manik sleeping and automatically a smile crept on her face..scolding herself for the smile she moved towards the kitchen counter..she had not eaten anything since morning.

She opened the fridge to find every of her favorite item already present but she was not in a mood to eat any of them so she took the ice cream tub leaned herself on the kitchen counter and started enjoying the ice-cream when suddenly her eyes fell on sleepy Manik..she remembered that he too had not eaten anything since morning.

"this bhukkad Malhotra how come he is so shaant today that too when he hasn't eaten anything since morning??"questioned Nandini herself.

Don't know it was the friend Nandu,being Mrs.Malhotra,or the upcoming unrecognized feeling's action which made Nandini fry an omlette for Manik..meanwhile Manik got up and went to kitchen to get some water..he saw Nandini placing the omlette..

"Nandu toh omlette khati nahi and no one is there in the mansion so that means she has done it for me??"danced Manik's inner conscience making his heart swell some inches..after placing the omlette in the plate Nandini left the kitchen moving towards the dinning hall to sit and enjoy her ice-cream..

"hmm..wow it looks soo delicious..oh man what a smell it has got..Nandu I mean Nandini yeh omlette kya mere liye he??"asked Manik still smelling the omlette..Nandini acted as if she has not heard him also..

"jiske liye bhi ho I will eat it..after all its looking so yummy so yummy"Manik started eating the omlette and everytime he took a bite he kept making noises to show that it was very tasty.

Nandini knew that Manik did all this to grab her attention so she showed as being unaffected by his noises..Manik on getting a call left the omlette there only to take his call.Nandini's curiosity to taste the omlette knew no bounds,taking the opportunity she sprang into the kitchen to see half omlette still left in the plate.

she could not stop herself from tasting her self made delicious omlette as Manik praised it a lot..although she didn't liked omlettes much but this time her tongue could not resist to taste it..she took a piece and within seconds the piece sprang out from Nandini's mouth flying directly into the kitchen sync..

"chii yuck..no salt at all..eww..and its soo tikha..howw did he eat it..his tongue toh doesn't take tikha??chii..pani pani..aiyappa"scowled Nandini throwing the omlette in the dustbin..

"r a stop it what are you doing??stop it stop it..why did you throw my omlette in the dustbin??are you crazy??you kno how tasty it was..pagal ho kya tum??"Manik said all at a time.

Nandini noticed water in Manik's eye and thought it must be because of the omlette being tikha.

"oh it was soo tasty that you got water in your eyes tasting it..isn't it ?and it had no salt"said Nandini folding hands against her chest..

"who said it was plain??just because it had no salt?and what about the tonnes of love which MY Nandu had put in this omlette?and han tikha toh hona hi tha woh kya hai na my friend she is little upset with me na so bahot sare love ke sath thoda sa gussa bhi daal diya..doesn't matter..

what matters is MY Nandu had put her love in it,her efforts in it so however it was,it was the best for me..it was my "LOVE omlette" with its own ingredients..no salt no onion only loads of pyar and thoda sa narazgi"

said Manik placing his hand on Nandini's cheek and coughing as the omlette was really tikha..Nandini's friend mode was almost turning on but her lover mode dominated it making her speak

"oh just cut the crap Manik..stop pretending"

Nandini jerked Manik's hand off her cheek and stormed out from the kitchen.

And here goes the 5th chappie!!Any special scene you want to see in the story?if anyone can make me a cover it would be of great help n haan I am penning down a PaNi OS.Any particular thing you want to see in the OS?pls do inform.